CHAPTER 31

Rins P.O.V.
"Quiet." Sensei muttered to me.

I blinked a couple times, What was going on? The last thing I remembered was going to sleep next to Izuna..

And now?

I cringed as a sharp pain began to pulsate throughout my head. Not now. I thought. Did it open again?

"Madara. It's here."Sasuke stated.

"Wait what?! Who's here?!"I said.

Just then the sound of a twig snapped.

Everyone was silent. Just the sound of Sasukes katana being brought out.

Obito slowly put me down.

"Who do you think it is?"I said lightly.

He didn't say anything, Just gently pushed me behind him.

My eyes slightly widened when a figure appeared where we all were glaring.

As the moonlight began to show light of the unknown intruder, Sasuke then began to walk forth.

"Sasuke!" Me and Karin both said in sync.

I grabbed Senseis sleeve," Stop him! We don't know who that is!"I said.

"Rin,calm down. He's only trying to scout them out."Madara said.

That didn't make me feel any better-

"We'll what do you know, They're really are some Uchiha alive."

My breath seemed to leave my body.

Obito froze,Sasuke turned in mere milliseconds with his eyes wide.

Madara however was already facing the right direction.

Sensei was quick to turn around,with me getting pushed in the opposite direction now.

My eyes then lay upon the stranger.

They widened at the sight.

Sharingan?!

He gave a polite smile," I'm sorry but could one of you please tell me which one is Rin Uchiha."

"The one who sent me here didn't give me a description of the fugitive man."he said.

Oh...no...

Sasukes eyes were wide as well.

"S-shisui?"he whispered.

"Oh? You know this man?"Madara said as he began to walk towards me and Sensei.

"Yeah he was-"

"I hate to be rude Sasuke, but we can do a reunion another time."he said with a polite smile.

Karin rushed to Sasuke,"Isn't that one of Itachi's old comrades?"she said to him.

He only nodded as he gripped the handle of his katana tighter.

"I've heard rumors about you. But I didn't think they'd be true." Madara said.