CHAPTER 17

After they left,Madara,Sasuke and I were completely silent as we took camp where we were.

Usually I would be talking.but I was concerned for Sensei and Izuna,and being angry at Sasuke for what he told me earlier.

It wasn't going to be easy for me to stay in a good mood.

Not at all.

I sighed as I raised my hands to my view.even so...I still have to try and attempt,to bring his arm back.it was the right thing to do after all.

He lost it because of me.

My healing advanced dramatically after the war.if I could bring myself and the others back..then I could certainly make an arm from nothing.

Making fists I held them to my chest,"I got this."I muttered.

Closing my eyes,and re opening them,I was in a completely different environment.

Where I was when I first met Hogoromo.

I turned to the enormous gate,and smiled.I couldn't see a thing behind the bars.

He's napping again.isn't he...

"Hey..Eiichi?"I whispered walking to the gate.

Suddenly,a glowing red line formed,it only grew bigger,until Eiichis eye was completely opened.

I waved,"good evening."I greeted happily.

Eiichi blinked slowly due to to his size,"you dare to disturb my slumber."he said.

"Trust me,it's worth it."I replied putting my hands on my hips.

Eiichi,lowered his lid halfway,"what is it.."

"I need to create a living,feeling arm from nothing."I stated.

"You need my help with that?"he questioned.

"Well,yeah?"I responded.

"What a foolish reason to awaken me..."Eiichi complained.
————
No ones P.O.V.

Sasuke sat next to Rin,keeping an eye on Madara who sat a ways down from them.

He stared at him often,to make sure he was going to keep his distance.

Looking to Rin who was next to him,a look of confusion came to his face.

She's been like that for a awhile now..

Is she sleeping?Sasuke thought to himself.it's the middle of the day...she's acting strange.

"Rin."he said.

No answer.

He frowned,was she fatigued earlier?I didn't see any signs of it..

"Rin?"he repeated himself as he reached over and shook her shoulder.

Her body moved,it's weight making her slide to the left,falling.

Sasukes eyes widened,as he reached out with his arm.but only having one was a great disadvantage to the situation.he managed to grab her garment she wore.

"Rin!"he raised his voice as tightened his hold on the fabric.

But before Rin could even hit the hard ground,two gloved hands had caught her.