CHAPTER 19

"Naruto left the village this morning."Sakura said as she stood to her height after giving the first and fourth a respectable bow.

"What?!"Minato replied worried.

Hashirama seemed suprised,"he left?"

"For what purpose?"

Sakura looked at the two of them,"he claimed he would find Rin."

They're eyes widened.it was completely silent.

Minato got angry,the reason being that he didn't even tell him about this."he just left without telling me?does he even care how worried I would have been,going home to an empty house...that kid."the fourth muttered.

Sakuras eyes averted to Minato,"don't you think your mad for the wrong reason."she said quietly.

"Huh?"he responded as he was in his head at the moment.

She shook her head,"nothing,lord fourth."she said.

Hashirama stood up from the hokages desk,"dispatch a team of our anbu."

"Anbu?"Minato said getting a smile on his face.

"Come on first,don't you think your taking it a bit to far?"

"This is my son we're talking about,you know the one who saved all of us from the war."he said proudly.

Sakura narrowed her eyes,what?!she thought angrily.

Hashirama gave an unsure glare to him,"Fourth,I really do trust your son..but this is Rin,and the rest of the Uchihas..not to mention Madara."

"What do you think they'll do to Naruto when he finds them."

Minato took a deep breath,"I get your point."

"But I have faith in my son..he won't do anything to put out village at risk."

"As fourth,I recommend we wait till he gets back to scold him."He explained.

Hashirama sighed,"very well,Minato.have it your way."

Sakura clenched her fists.damn it!This wasn't part
of the plan at all!I was so close!but the fourth got in my way!now Naruto has a higher chance of getting to that woman!

"Thanks for the info Sakura."Minato said.

Snapping out of her thoughts she quickly looked to him.

He gave her a wink,"let's believe in Naruto,together..alright?"he said happily.

Sakuras fists were balled up behind her back as she clenched her teeth tightly

Giving him a nod,"y-yes,of course,lord fourth."she said.

Giving them a courteous bow,she turned and left without another word.

Hashirama sat back down,"you know,I hope your right about Naruto."he said.