CHAPTER 57

Sasuke walked amongst the crowd. Scanning for supply stalls.

All while Izuna was completely starstruck by the city life.

"Sasuke look! Look! What ikayaki?! It smells great! Look udon! We have to try that! Look sweet rice?!!!NO WAY?!SOBA-"

Sasuke raised his hand and slapped the back of his head,making it fly downward.

"Ow what the hell?!"Izuna shouted holding his head as he looked back up.

"Take a moment to realize that we're wanted."Sasuke whispered harshly to him and walked off.

Izuna rolled his eyes,"dude you realize we took all the nations on in a war? Your that afraid of getting caught?"he asked.

Sasuke was annoyed already.

"I'm afraid of no one."he simply replied.

"Ohhh..no one huh...even my brother?" Izuna countered.

Sasuke frowned. He didn't say anything because it was true. Madara was the only one who he was truly afraid of. And he hated that.

"Izuna. Why do you feel the need to talk."Sasuke said  with annoyance. He sped up his pace. He couldn't stand Izuna right now.

"Your an idiot."he muttered.

However, Izuna's sly smile had faded. He slowed down his own pace. He instantly trying to find something to distract himself from thinking on what he said.

Meanwhile Madara opened the door to the only room this place had.

Seeing Rin and Karin together, he wasn't considerate about interrupting them both.

"Rin."He said sternly.

The both of them had stopped talking. Rin smiled at him,while Karin nervously looked at him.

"Yes?"she replied.

"I need to talk to you."Madara said walking in now.

Rin had a questionable expression as she stood up,"about?"she asked.

"It's about-"he stopped talking as he remembered Karin was in the room to. He frowned,"leave."he ordered.

Karin's eyes slightly widened,"y-yea right away."she quickly said. She got up and rushed out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Rin sighed with disappointment.

"Why do you talk to her like that?"she said looking fully upset.

"I need you to summon Hogoromo, now."he said completely ignoring what she had said.

But Rin wasn't having it,"excuse me, I asked you a question first."she snapped back with an attitude.

Madaras brows furrowed. He was taken back.

"Karin is a part of this team. She's our comrade, and i'd appreciate that you start treating her like it."she added crossing her arms.

If Madara was being honest here, he found this amusing. She looked endearing like this. His mouth slightly opened as he pushed away his laugh he wanted to let out.

"Fine."he simply said.

Rin now dropping her defensive stance, gave him a nod of approval."thank you."she said a little surprised that he didn't put up more of a fight.

It took awhile for Madara to  get over what just happened. That whole bit was adorable in his eyes. He looked elsewhere.

"I need to speak with Hogoromo. Please."he said again.