CHAPTER 51

When Madara stepped foot into the under market. His eyes eyes held no emotion to what was going on before him. As did Obito.

It disturbed Obito as it was his first time here. But Madara had been here before on multiple occasions.  But he never participated in the business here. He only would come here for the critical intel from his source. And that source was from a scum of a man.

Deep down in the heart of the main district in the iron nation. An underground market was in commence. Madara kept on walking. Keeping his stare straight ahead. Passing by men,women and even children in chains.

They were among a slave trade.

The only thing that was in both their minds were to not get involved.

Madara was sure to travel through the shadows. His mind completely focused on his objective. He kept telling himself that this wasn't his problem. Even though it was bothering him. Which before he met Rin,this wouldn't have bothered him at all.

Moving amongst drunken buyers, Madara kept his eyes peeled. Where the hell was he?he thought.

He kept his stern look. He maneuvered around carefully. Until he saw the ideal place for that man to be. It was filled with countless buyers. All surrounding a big platform in the center of it. The sign saying AUCTION. He looked up for a second before tearing his eyes away when he saw men of all types on there in chains. Kept moving until-

There he was.

Sitting back in a long chair, with a woman sitting next to him.

Of course he had his arm around her.
All whilst with a bottle of sake in his other hand. He was shouting degrading words to the slaves as the auctioneer announced strengths of them all.

Madara quickly strode toward him, glancing to Obito who was in the midst of the crowd but had his eyes on him.

He made a small gesture with his hand.indicating that he had a lead.

The only thing that made this man valuable was that he knew everything about the nations. What they were doing behind closed doors. War plans, their secrets.

Madara reached out, grabbing the woman's arm.

"Excuse you-?!"she started to say but was cut off by him pulling her up from the chair and shoving her into the crowd surrounding them.

"What the hell bro?!"The man slurred standing up immediately,but his eyes slightly widened when what he saw was Madaras face.

But his usual expression quickly returned.

"Oh it's you...long time no see."he said as he plopped back down. He was drunk.

"I need intel on every nation. In correlation with the fourth ninja war."Madara said.

"Can't you see I'm busy? He said waving Madara off.

Madara's left hand clenched into a fist. Another reason he hated this man, was he knew he wouldn't kill him. Hence why he spoke like that to Madara.

But...Rin,Sasuke and Izuna...his family's safety was at stake now. He didn't have a choice.

"Kentaro. Get up now." Madara simply said. He wasn't going to take this approach again.

"Dude back off. I need to concentrate on-" before he could finish his sentence, Madara had snatched the collar of his shirt and raised him to his feet with ease. He was now face to face with a pair of glowing eyes.

Kentaro let out a shout as he dropped his bottle. It shattered once making contact with the floor. He quickly picked his hands up, indicating he would cooperate.

"Alright! alright! Calm down! What do you need to know?!!" He spat.

"The war."

"And the nations plan for the Uchiha."he said

"The war? Why do you need intel on the war?! Weren't you the one that started it?!"Kentaro quickly spouted.

Madara wasn't having his act. He was annoying and didn't know his place.

"Are you in the best position for you to be mouthing off to me."Madara whispered as his eyes narrowed,and his expression growing intense.

Kentaro slightly narrowed his eyes. As he began to observe his attire. Covering his face...dark clothes. He scoffed,"your concealing your appearance...which means your in hiding. you wouldn't."he said smirking.

Madara raised his hand. Blue chakra forming around it making a sharp tip.

"I won't hesitate to kill you here."he replied.

"You'll have the iron nations shinobi on you."Kentaro countered.

"I took on five army's from the five nations."Madara quickly responded.

"You really think one army will scare me?"he added.

Kentaros eyes slightly widened.

"Goodbye Kentaro."he said bringing his arm back about to drive his weaponized arm through his neck.

Kentaro's eyes widened more,"OKAY!OKAY!""he shouted with panic.

Madara had stopped as he dropped him from his hold. Kentaro gave him a dirty look. He hated Madara more than anything. But this man was a god. There was no avoiding him.

"Alright,where are we doing this?"he asked.

Madara didn't reply as he forgot about that one part.

"Dude,you know I can't do it here."Kentaro said crossing his arms.

That's right...damn it...we're gonna have to bring him back to where we're staying.Madara thought.That was the last thing he wanted to do. This man didn't need to be in the same place as Rin or the others.

Kentaro with another idea pushed in his head,smiled,"Maybe we should reschedule. Come back to me tomorrow?"He suggested with a sly tone.He  planned to skip town if he took it.

But Madara wasn't stupid. Which was something Kentaro forgot all the time.

Madara looked to Obito was now standing closer. His look was all Obito needed to know. He nodded.

He had no choice.