CHAPTER 22

Orochimaru smiled.

It got bigger,until he let out a laugh,such an ominous disturbing laugh.

"I can see why the leaf is the way it is now.."he said to himself.

"It's only a matter of time."

"I wasn't the only one that was sent by the them to catch you."he said lowly.

They all knew these weeks weren't going to last long..the peace of no one advancing had vanished.

All because of me.Rin thought.

Sasuke took a step forward,"aren't you against Konoha."

Orochimaru let out a quiet laugh this time,"I can't give out to much information..can I.."

"The bounty is only growing!"he raised his voice.

So not even a war would scare them away.

Madara dropped the katana.and put Rin down gently on her feet.

"Madara.."Rin said.

Sasuke grabbed her hand,and held it tight.to prevent her from acting out on her own.

Orochimaru seeing this as a sign of attack,crossed his arms.raising his thumbs to his mouth,putting them inside.

"Make a single move,and I'll-"he started to say but stopped

The next thing Rin knew,was Madara bolting to Orochimaru.

"Hey!"she called out.

Orochimaru bit both thumbs.

Madara reached out,he was going to crush him.right here,right now-

His foot felt a small vibration.

It's coming from underground.he quickly thought.

Orochimarus smile grew big again.

Madaras other foot,hit the ground.when it did he instantly turned back around.

He had to get to Rin!fast!

Before he could take another step,the ground Sasuke and Rin now stood on,erupted up a few feet,and split in half.

Sasuke fell back,his hand now holding nothing.his eyes widened,"Rin!"he shouted.

Madaras eyes watched as she fell one way,and Sasuke the other.quickly assessing the situation,he had a plan for it in to no time.