seven.

JORDAN BAKER POV

JORDAN BAKER POV

Olivia and I are on the couch doing our homework. You best believe that she hasn't said a word to me. She's still mad that I was grilling her all day.

Well soooorry for being a concerned brother.

I focused back on my homework, but heard Olivia giggling once again. She's fixated on her phone because someone clearly texted her. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that mysterious Latrelle fuckboy.

I don't even know the guy and I already hate him.

I continued doing my homework, but glanced over at Olivia. She keeps checking her phone periodically, giggling and shit.

Alright, I need answers.

I slammed my books down. "Who you texting other there? They have you giggling kind of hard, don't they?"

She rolled her eyes. "See, I would tell you, but you'd have a fit."

"And why would I have a fit unless it's that Latrelle boy?"

Olivia laughed angrily. "You know what! It IS Latrelle! And Coop! I'm in a group chat with them!"

I scowled at her. "Why the hell would you give Latrelle your number?!"

She threw her hands up angrily. "Why are you so against Latrelle, but not Coop?!"

"Because she's a chick!"

"Yeah, a lesbian," she made sure I knew.

My eyes widened.

Olivia smirked smugly. "Looks like you have to watch out for her too, huh?"

Bruh. This is getting out of hand.

"Or how about you come back to Brentwood high where you belong, so that you don't have to worry about everybody wanting a piece of the new girl's ass!"

But of course Olivia wasn't going to do that. "I'll pass." She waved her phone around. "I'm gonna sit here and continue to talk to my friends, so if you'll excuse me."

Then she went right back to texting them with a smirk on her face the entire time.

I just shook my head. I can't watch this shit. So before I left her, I asked one final question. A very important one.

"This Latrelle boy, he got a last name?"

"Yup. Tyler."