twenty nine.

TAMIA COOPER POV

TAMIA COOPER POV

I entered the hospital and walked up to the receptionist. "Hey um, what room is Latrelle Tyler in? I heard that he was allowed visitors."

She pointed down the hall. "Last room on the right."

"Thank you."

I made my way to Latrelle's room, shaking the whole way there. What if this visit goes completely south? What if he ends up cutting me off? What if he has a gun tucked away in his little hospital bed and he shoots ME with it?! 

No, I need to stop thinking like this. I just need to make this visit short and sweet. Then there'll be less of a chance of Latrelle snapping on me.

So I slowly opened the door and entered. Latrelle didn't look at me at all but he knows that I'm here.

"H-Hey Trelle."

Latrelle got straight to the point. "You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking in this hospital bed."

I took a hesitant step forward. "O-Oh word?"

"Yup. I know that Shawn was the one who shot me."

My heart dropped. Shit, does he know about my involvement?!

"O-oh."

"And I know that you know he shot me too." Latrelle sat up now. "And you know, it's kinda funny because Shawn and I have hated each other for a long time, but he's never tried to kill me. Then you and I become enemies and he brings the guns out?"

Oh shit.

"It makes me think that someone told Shawn to target me. It's almost as if someone put a hit out on me." Latrelle slowly turned to me now, a scowl glued to his face. "So tell me Coop, did you put a hit out on me?"

I'm shaking like I'm in an igloo right now. I wanted to be the one to confess to Latrelle but he already knows and that's even worse!

Well there's nothing left to do but to apologize and beg for his forgiveness.

"Latrelle, I am so sorry!" I exclaimed.

"SO YOU DID?!" he raged. "WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!"

"I wasn't thinking clearly, okay?! I was in my feelings!"

"ABOUT WHAT?!"

"Olivia, man!" I confessed. "My jealousy got the best of me!"