forty one.

TAMIA COOPER POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TAMIA COOPER POV

NEXT DAY

Shawn's been blowing me up so much, I had to block his ass. Then he turned around and texted me from a new number. You best believe that I blocked that too.

I really wish that Shawn would get a clue already. He's being desperate at this point. I'm never forgiving him for what he did and Latrelle won't either. I hope Latrelle forgives me though because I made a stupid careless mistake and I regret it more than anything.

I haven't talked to Latrelle ever since I visited him in the hospital. He said that he needed time to heal and I'm giving it to him. And he seems to be healing nicely because he's been by Monse's side nonstop, looking as happy as ever. It kinda seems like he replaced Olivia, to be honest.

Speaking of Olivia, I wonder if her and I are still cool? Certainly we won't be if she finds out that I told Shawn to kill Latrelle.

God, I hope Latrelle didn't tell her.

I opened my locker and my phone starting ringing. I saw that it was Tyrone and I'm shocked because Tyrone don't ever call me.

"Tyrone?"

"Yo Coop. Where you at?"

"At school where I should be."

"Well Shawn's been trying to get a hold of you. Why you ghosting him?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know what he did, Tyrone."

Tyrone didn't care. "Man, who gives a fuck?! You told him to! He was just being loyal to you!"

"I CALLED OFF THE HIT!" I yelled at him, loud enough for the whole hallway to hear me. Students looked at me warily and I faced my locker and spoke in a hushed voice. "But Shawn went against his word and did it anyway. For that, I hate him."

Tyrone continued to play peacemaker. "Stop with the dramatics and come over to Shawn's crib after school, aight? Can you do that for me?"

"No I can not."

"Coop-"

I cut him off. "Look, I don't have a problem with you Tyrone, but if you keep speaking for Shawn then I'mma have to block you too."

He wasn't happy about that. "It's like that now?"

"Shawn made it like that," I responded. "So tell him to get a grip and leave me alone."

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐨𝐦𝐛/𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें