thirty.

OLIVIA BAKER POV

OLIVIA BAKER POV

I rushed down the stairs and saw Jordan. "Where's dad?!"

Jordan's focused on his phone. "He's at the hospital."

The hospital? Why would he go alone? We were all supposed to visit Latrelle!

"What?! Why didn't he take us?!" I exclaimed.

"Probably because he wanted to talk to Latrelle alone because Latrelle's his-" Jordan looked up from his phone as he silenced.

"He's his what, Jordan?!"

Jordan exhaled deeply. "I want to tell you, I really do, but I don't want your heart to break."

He's not making any sense at all. Then again, when does he?

"Why the hell would my heart break?"

But of course Jordan stayed tight lipped.

It's early in the morning and Jordan is already ruining my day. What was the point of saying anything if he had no intentions of finishing it? But now I'm intrigued so he has no choice BUT to finish it.

"Can you just spill it?! You're wasting time!" I demanded angrily.

Jordan finally put his phone away and said, "Look Liv, what ever's going on between you and Latrelle needs to stop because..."

Here he goes trailing off again.

"BECAUSE WHAT?!"

"BECAUSE HE'S OUR BROTHER!" Jordan blurted out and my heart stopped beating.

"Excuse me?"

Jordan nodded sadly. "It's true. He's our brother."

"Bye, I'm not believing this bullshit."

I pushed past Jordan but he blocked my path. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, JORDAN!"

Jordan didn't budge. "I'M SERIOUS! HE'S OUR BROTHER!"

I threw my hands up angrily. "Latrelle is in the hospital Jordan, and you're still going on a witch hunt!"

"I'm not! Dad's been talking to that Grace lady on the phone! SECRETLY! I overheard him the other day!"

"Maybe he's having an affair?!"

Jordan looks alarmed. "And that's good?!"

I huffed. "No it's not Jordan, but I don't want to believe the alternative! Latrelle's not our brother!"

"Then why is dad giving Grace money every month?" Jordan questioned. "She's Latrelle's mother for fucks sake! It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together to figure out that it's probably child support money!"

I kept disagreeing. "Latrelle's our age so you're basically saying that Grace was pregnant while mom was pregnant."

"Had to be."