sixty four.

ASHER ADAMS POV

ASHER ADAMS POV

Jordan and I are walking together after practice and I'm actually coughing like crazy because he reeks of so much perfume!

I coughed viciously while covering my nose. "Dude, you smell like so much perfume!"

Familiar ass perfume too...

Jordan popped his collar. "Oh yeah. I don't wanna brag or anything, but I might've gotten it in earlier."

My jaw dropped. "At school?!"

"Well, it was more of a make out session. In the stairwell."

Okay, he's definitely bragging. But I'm proud of him! "Well damn, lucky you! I wish that I could have a make out session, but I've barely even hung out with Chloe."

"Because you're too busy with Olivia!" Jordan pointed out. "Like, since when are y'all even close?!"

Well Olivia's actually mad at me right now. Jordan can't know that though because he'll ask a dozen questions and the truth will be revealed. The truth about our one night stand.

So I just said, "Well you know that Olivia and I never fell off. I just moved away and lost touch with you guys."

"Yeah, but these past two weeks you two have barely talked. Now you talk nonstop?"

"Jordan chill, she's my friend."

Jordan put his hands up. "Okay! Just make sure it stays as friends because I told you that my sister is off limits."

He sure did tell me... "I have Chloe, remember?"

"Yes you do because Ruby's suspended! How the fuck did that happen?!"

The thought of Ruby being suspended made me smirk so hard. "I have Cesar to thank for everything. He snitched to the principal."

"About what?"

"About Alexa and Ruby writing that Dick Hopper message on Monse's locker!"

"Monse...her name keeps coming up a lot lately," Jordan said.

"I'm surprised you're not acquainted with her considering the fact that your brother likes her," I replied.

Jordan furrowed his eyebrows. "How do you know that?"

Because it's obvious. "Don't you see the way they look at each other in the halls? And they're always together."

Jordan realizes now. "Damn. So he finally moved on from Olivia."

"Dude, as he should! They're related!" I exclaimed. "Olivia can do better anyway."

"Better like you?" Jordan teased. I snapped my head onto him alarmed and he laughed. "I'm just playing! I know that you wouldn't make a move on her."