seventy one.

ASHER ADAMS POV

ASHER ADAMS POV

Jordan had the audacity to walk up to me all chirpy and shit. "Wassup Asher! I've been calling you and shit!"

Can he leave me the fuck alone?

"You left unexpectedly yesterday. What's up with that?" Jordan continued.

I slammed my locker shut. "You really wanna know what's up, Jordan?!"

Jordan's taken aback by my tone. "Woah! Why so hostile?!"

I exposed his ass. "You have Chloe's number?!"

Jordan tried to played dumb. "What? No, I-"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE!"

Jordan flinched hard and I stared at him furiously, my nostrils flaring and everything. He knows that he can't lie his way out of this one. I'm already on to his ass. So he admitted it. "Yes I have her number."

"Yeah I know you do because I saw the conversation! So you've been talking to my girl behind my back?!"

Jordan played innocent. "Look, she came on to me! I swear!"

"AND YOU LET HER!" I snapped. "You're supposed to be my fucking best friend!"

"I'm sorry, okay?! I didn't know that things would escalate the way they did!"

No, fuck that! I got in his face and spoke in a deadly tone. "I'mma ask you one final question Jordan, and you better be honest. Is Chloe the one that you made out with? And was it her perfume that was all over you?"

Jordan nodded shamefully. "Yes."

And then I punched him in the jaw and kept punching him. Is he fucking crazy?! Talking to my girl behind my back?! And Chloe is so fucking wrong too for initiating the shit!

Jordan began fighting back and every student is watching us now. Of course Latrelle rushed in and defended his brother. "ASHER, CHILL!"

He pulled me off of Jordan but I writhed around wildly, trying to escape his hold on me. "LET GO OF ME, LATRELLE! BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD, YOUR BROTHER IS A DEAD MAN WALKING!"

Latrelle managed to break the fight up and he stared at me sharply. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Ask your fake ass brother!"

Jordan argued with me. "How the fuck can you be mad at me when Chloe came on to ME?!"

"You're right." Then I looked down the hall and saw Chloe standing next to Alexa. I walked up to her and cut her ass off. "WE'RE DONE!"

Chloe gasped. "What?! ASHER!"

But I ignored her and continued walking down the hall to Olivia. I grabbed her face and kissed her in front of everyone, which surprised her. She kissed me back though.

Everyone gasped as we kissed, and I know that Chloe and Jordan are absolutely livid right now. I don't care though. I've been wanting to do this for a long ass time.

I broke the kiss and smiled at Olivia. She's not smiling back though. She's just shocked.

Jordan sure is livid because he tried to go for round two with me. Latrelle held him back now. "GET OFF ME, LATRELLE! I TOLD YOU THAT MY SISTER IS OFF LIMITS, ASHER!"

"But she doesn't wanna be off limits, Jordan! That's what you fail to understand!" I looked at Olivia. "Tell him, Olivia!"

Olivia sees the pleading look in my eyes and went along with my spectacle. "He's right. I like Asher, Jordan. I always have. And him and I actually had sex."

My eyes widened at her a little bit. I wasn't expecting her to be that upfront. I'm glad she said that though. The cat is finally out of the bag.

Jamal couldn't believe his ears at all. "W-w-WHAT!?!?" Then he fainted on the floor with his dramatic ass.

Chloe yelled at me now. "YOU HAD SEX WITH HER?! YOU CHEATED ON ME?!"

It was two years ago actually, but she doesn't need to know that. The hurt that she's feeling right now is the same hurt that I felt yesterday!

"YOU CHEATED ON ME FIRST!" I yelled back. "Making out with my best friend?! Sending him sexy pictures?! What the fuck is that about?!"

"I only pursued Jordan because of YOU! Because you were all up on this bitch!"

Olivia got defensive. "I'm not a bitch, but I can show you one!"

Monse entered the argument. "Chill Olivia. She's not worth your time."

"Oh shut the fuck up, Monse! You can't keep a man for shit!" Chloe dissed.

Alexa snorted.

"Don't let Alexa get you fucked up in this hallway, Chloe," Monse threatened.

Olivia crossed her arms angrily. "Chloe's just mad because she got exposed for the hoe she is."

I agreed with that. "She sure is a hoe and Jordan isn't any better! You were really bragging in my face about making out with my girl! Who does that, Jordan?! But I'm supposed to be your best friend?! We had that whole talk for no fucking reason! Your apology wasn't even sincere!"

Chloe defended her man. "You started this, Asher!"

"And now I'm ending it. We're done," I declared. "I was loyal to you this entire time but you weren't loyal to me. So you know what? You and Jordan can have each other because you both know nothing about loyalty!"

Then I turned to the girl who I should've been with all along. "Let's go, Liv."

Olivia and I held hands as we walked off. Of course Jordan isn't letting this happen. "Olivia, don't you DARE walk away right now unless you want dad to know about you having sex with him!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, JORDAN! This is why I hate your ass! GO CRY SOME MORE!"

"You hate me?! No I hate YOU! You're not my fucking sister anymore!"

Latrelle didn't like those words at all. "What the fuck?! Jordan chill!"

"No I'm not gonna chill! They're both dead to me!"

And the feeling's fucking mutual.

VOTE!