six.

Alexa  Demie

Chloe fanned herself. "It's so hot out here!"

"Duh, because we're out here."

Chloe smirked at her and they laughed. School had just ended and they were about to go shopping. Alexa needed a new wardrobe to impress Cesar with since he wanted to act like a fool. He was acting like she meant nothing to him at all. He was acting like he hadn't told her he loved her that night.

He needed to stop chasing after Monse; she was clearly done with him. Everyone could see it, so why couldn't he?

Cesar had let her flirt with him at lunch and shit, but as soon as the bell rang, he had went right back to pushing her away. She guessed he wanted to put on a show for Monse.

"Hey there. I'm Javier," a random boy said to Alexa.

"I'm not interested." She kept walking.

Chloe stifled a laugh. "Damn, that was badass!"

"Mhm." Alexa went in her bag and took out her shades. She put them on and continued to strut down the sidewalk.

"Do you regret it?" Chloe asked suddenly.

Alexa looked at her. "Regret what, exactly?"

"Having an affair with Cesar."

Alexa halted and corrected her. "First of all, they weren't married, and they never will be." She looked into the distance with heart eyes. "Cesar's all mine."

Chloe smiled. "As he should be."

Ruby was standing not too far away, staring at Chloe with sheer admiration. "Why is that leprechaun looking at you like that?"

Chloe glanced over at Ruby. "Like what?"

"Like he admires you."

She shrugged. "Maybe he does. I'm pretty too, you know."

Alexa gave her a fake smile. "Of course you are, hun." She looked away and rolled her eyes.

"Look who's arrived," Chloe said dryly, which gained Alexa's attention. Monse had just walked up to Ruby, and Alexa wasted no time. She approached them and Chloe trailed behind her. It was time to put Miss Finnie in her place.

When she was inches away from them, she cleared her throat, demanding their attention. "Ahem."

Monse looked her up and down. "May we help your asses?"

Ruby flirted with Chloe. "Yes, please tell me how I can help you." Monse elbowed him.

Alexa crossed her arms with a smirk. "Is that any way to speak to your superior?"

Monse laughed hard at that. Then she said, "You know, I saw you and Cesar all boo'd up at lunch. Real cute, except it's not."

"Is that jealousy I hear?" Chloe said teasingly.

"Is that an obnoxious bitch I hear?" Monse fired back.