seventy five.

TAMIA COOPER POV

TAMIA COOPER POV

I haven't seen or heard from Shawn since he choked me and it's unsettling. Now Latrelle can't even get revenge because his parents found Shawn's gun and confiscated it!

In other words, we're fucked. Absolutely fucked.

I'm walking alongside Olivia right now. "So...your parents really found a gun in Latrelle's room?"

"Yup. You know anything about that?"

"Why would I know anything about that?" I asked back.

Olivia pondered for a moment. "Hmm, maybe because you're Latrelle's best friend? Or maybe because you guys were on Prophet territory with ski masks?"

I defended our actions. "We weren't doing anything wrong. We were just walking around."

"With ski masks? That doesn't sound right."

"Olivia, I really don't wanna talk about what happened."

"Well you need to because Latrelle is about to get himself into some deep shit! I can feel it! And I may have finally let him go romantically, but he's still my brother! I still care about him and I know that you do too!"

"Where are you going with this?" Because I really don't see the point.

Olivia elaborated. "Latrelle is obviously trying to shoot his shooter back. He had that gun for a reason. And you told me that you put the hit out on him, so I'mma ask you this again. Who did you order?"

"You know that I can't say."

Olivia threw her hands up angrily. "Who says that you can't?! Latrelle?!"

I exhaled deeply. "Look, Latrelle is handling it okay? You don't need to worry."

"He's not handling shit, Coop! And Latrelle doesn't even have the gun anymore so he obviously won't be getting his revenge! The only thing that you guys can do at this point is come clean!" Olivia urged.

"My mom can help, but she can't help if you guys don't come forward!"

I shrugged. "It's like Latrelle said. We're on our own."

And then I walked away because I'm about to crack at any second. I can feel it. But Olivia isn't letting me go that easily. "COOP! Answer me this then! Why do you keep wearing that scarf?!"

I held my scarf tightly. "Because I'm cold."

"You're cold but wearing shorts?"

I looked down and I am indeed wearing shorts. Damn it.

Olivia knows that I'm lying now. "Na. You're hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything!"

"You are! So show me what's under the scarf, Coop!"

"Olivia, leave it alone!"

"SHOW ME!"

And then she tried to snatch my scarf off of my neck, but I stopped her. Olivia isn't budging though. She really wants to see my bruises and we're basically playing tug of war with the scarf now. And unfortunately for me, she won.

Olivia's eyes widened in shock when she saw my bruised up neck. I quickly covered it up, but it's too late. She already saw.

"Oh god. This is more serious than I thought."

CHLOE RICE POV

CHLOE RICE POV

I ran up to Jordan at light speed. "Hey! I was texting you!"

Jordan told me why he didn't respond. "Sorry. My parents took away all of our phones last night. Sorta grounded now."

I gave him an annoyed look. "What'd you do now?"

Jordan's slightly offended. "Damn! Why it gotta be something I did?!"

"Because you're a little troublemaker." I smirked and rubbed his arm. "I like it though."

Then I tried to kiss him, but Jordan's hesitant. Now I'm ticked off. "Seriously Jordan? You can't possibly be scared of Asher's reaction."

But he is. "You saw how he spazzed out on me. He's angry as shit, Chloe."

"And you handled him, baby. I'm proud of you."

"Yeah I know. It just sucks how I lost my best friend."

Asher isn't a best friend at all. "He was fucking your sister behind your back. He wasn't your best friend to begin with, so stop feeling bad."

Jordan looked at me seriously. "So you don't feel guilty at all? Asher really liked you."

"And I really liked him too, but he made his choice. He chose Olivia. But you know what? I'm glad he did because I wouldn't have met you if he didn't. So can I get my kiss now?"

Jordan granted my wish and planted his lips on mine. I smiled as we kissed and then I pulled away. He asked, "So what does this mean for us?"

"What do you want it to mean? Because I really like you Jordan and I know that you like me too," I replied.

"Of course I do."

"Then the next step is to make it official."

"Like...right now?"

"If that's what you want."

Jordan's hesitant again. "I do want that, but...I think we should wait until things die down a little bit."

Here we go again. "You're still worried about Asher for what?!"

"I'm really not. I'm worried about you."

"But you don't need to be!"

"I do. I need to make sure that you're serious about this and not just speaking in the moment," Jordan told me. "So we'll wait a little bit and see if you still feel the same way."

"You're not a rebound Jordan, and I'm gonna prove that to you," I promised him.

"I'm counting on it."

And then we kissed some more, a smile coming to my face again because I really do like Jordan and I really want to be his.

Which means that I need to break Ruby's heart...

VOTE!