eighty one.

TAMIA COOPER POV

TAMIA COOPER POV

THAT NIGHT

It's 11:50 pm and I gotta meet Shawn in 10 minutes. I don't wanna risk everyone in this house getting hurt if I don't show up, and if I leave now, I can get there right on time.

The fact that Latrelle almost caught on to me earlier made me do a whole lot of thinking. This shit is so obviously a set up. And I think no matter what happens, Shawn is going to kill me. It's inevitable.

And since it's inevitable, I just need to make sure that he gets caught while killing me. So I came up with a plan in the last ten minutes and hopefully with this plan, Shawn goes down and stays down.

So I snuck out of Grace's house with no weapons or anything. I don't need them. Then I put my hoodie up and headed to the park alone, just like Shawn wanted.

-

I arrived at the park on time, but it's now 12:05. Where the hell is Shawn? But then I saw a figure emerge from the shadows and he revealed himself to be Shawn.

"Hello Coop."

"Hello Shawn. You're five minutes late."

He knows. "Had to make sure you really came alone." Then he looked around one good time. "Looks clear to me."

"You wanted me to obey you and I did."

"Yes, but it's a shame that you chose now to be loyal to me. The hurt is already there, Coop."

And now it's time to put my plan into motion. It's time to rile him up. "You know what, I might as well be honest. So yes I did give Latrelle your gun."

Shawn had to do a double take real quick. "What?"

"That's what you wanted to hear the whole time, right? Well I just admitted it."

And then Shawn abruptly pointed a gun to my face. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! YOU REALLY THINK I WON'T BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT?!"

"Wow. You had a gun all along?" I asked him calmly. "So that's what this was? Just a set up?"

"YOU SET ME UP FIRST! REMEMBER THAT SHIT?!"

"And yet you still came out on top. But go ahead and kill me, Shawn. You'll be doing me a favor. I'll finally be free of you."

Shawn just laughed. "Oh you got it all wrong, little sister. I'm not gonna kill you because in all honesty, you're not the one who I want dead Coop. Your homie is. So I got something better in mind."

Then he looked past me and ordered someone. "Grab her, Tyrone."

"TYRONE?!"

And then Tyrone grabbed me and stuffed me into their car.

LATRELLE TYLER POV

LATRELLE TYLER POV

I'm sleeping soundly, or I was, but my god damn phone keeps ringing ceaselessly! Who the fuck is calling me at this time?!

I tried to ignore the ringing but this person is not giving up! So I groaned and checked my phone. It's an unknown number and I rejected that shit so fast because I don't fuck with no unknown bitches. They need to grow some balls and call from their real number!

And then they called again and now I'm fed up. "Bruh, who the fuck is this?!"

"Watch how you talk to me because Tyrone has a gun pointed at Coop, and his finger might slip."

My eyes widened. Shawn.

"What'd you just say?" I said angrily.

Shawn sounds all smug now. "That's right. We have Coop as a hostage and I'mma give you fifteen minutes to get over here and save her."

"WHERE IS HERE?!"

"You know where I live, bitch! So hurry up, the clock is ticking!"

I hung up and instantly got up to get dressed. Then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife and then I hauled ass to Shawn's house.

It's time to end this shit.

VOTE!