fifty two.

LATRELLE TYLER POV

LATRELLE TYLER POV

School is over and I'm finally chilling with Coop. We're just sitting on the swings, chatting.

"You didn't catch a ride with your daddy?" Coop asked me.

I shook my head. "Na. I told him that I wanted to hang out with the homieeee for a bit!"

I reached over to elbow her and she laughed and swatted me away. "I still can't believe that you're living in Brentwood now! That's like a dream come true, man!"

"Maybe if I wasn't living in the Baker household, yeah."

"That's true. That family is messy as hell."

I chuckled. "Yup. Even Jordan admitted it."

"Okay, if we're being honest though, that family is messy because of him."

I laughed hard now. "That's a fact! But it's also because of Olivia and I..."

I trailed off but Coop already knew what I was saying. "Yeah I know. Is it weird living with her?"

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed. "It's awkward as fuck because everyone in that house knows what went down between us! And they constantly remind me not to do anything with her like I'mma forget that she's my sister or some shit!"

Coop shook her head and looked at her shoes. "Damn. Ain't that some shit. Olivia was ranting all day too."

"About?"

"You obviously."

I huffed. "Man Coop, you need to make a move on her so that she can forget about me!"

"Yeah. But you know she ain't into girls, man."

"Well change that! Turn her out!" I urged.

Coop laughed and deflected. "Whatever! I don't see you making a move on Monse!"

"I told you that I'm not tryna rush shit. Monse and I are in a good place right now."

"Yeah, a real good place."

I looked over at Coop and she has a mischievous smirk on her face. I hit her playfully. "Shut up!"

We laughed and once the laughter subsided, I said, "But um, we need to talk about Shawn."

Coop grew annoyed. "I swear, if I have to block another one of his fake numbers, I'mma lose it!"

"I think it's time to get my revenge on him," I announced.

Coop clapped. "I am so happy you said that because Shawn is doubting you, man! He don't think you have the balls to shoot him!"

"He said that to you?"

"Yeah! I told you that he's pestering me like crazy! I was here at the park and he just showed up!"

I shook my head in disgust. "Is he really that fucking desperate to have you living with him?" I looked over at her. "You think it's an image thing?"