Teasing and taunting

Start from the beginning

I try to eat, hoping this time he'll keep his hand away but knowing he won't. I listen to the idle chit chat around the table, Rebekah and Mrs. Moore are discussing possible re-decorating ideas for the kitchen. Cliff and Joel are discussing the scores of some sports game, no idea if it's hockey or basketball or what not. I begin to chew slowly, trying to ignore the need I'm feeling. He grips my thigh tightly suddenly, causing me to gasp again. Elijahs father catches my eyes and I smile quickly. "Are you feeling alright?" He asks with a frown. Elijah grinds his palm... there. It feels good against my jean shorts. I squirm in my seat, shoving his hand away but not really wanting to.
I feel my face heat up. How could be doing this with his father right there beside me though!
He pushes deeper, taking no prisoners and I spread my legs, making it easier. I start breathing heavy and hide it by taking a drink of water. Realizing what I'm doing, I take his hand and place it over his erection. I am at a dinner table...
Elijah laughs slightly and Cliff joins in. I suspect he has caught on from the looks of me. My face is burning red, my breathing shallow. Rebekah is chewing away, still no help. "Just wait till we're upstairs." He whispers at me. I glare at him and he smirks in response, his finger slip under the band of my jeans, just running along under it yet again. Ass.

"Tell me Katerina, are you settling in okay?" Kol's mother asks me. I clear my throat, feeling eyes burning into me which I guess to be Kol's. For a moment I feel guilty. "I'm doing just fine, thank you. There was quite a bit of shock, as expected with my returning after 2 and a half years. But I am settling in, we all are, no worries." I force a smile. I swallow air, Elijah's hand running up and down my bare thigh, reaching beneath my jeans now. I am annoyed, yet aroused. How does he look so calm and he I am desperate for release. I go to kick him under the table and stupidly miss.
I find myself wanting the dinner to end. I slip my hand under the table and push Elijahs hand into his lap again. He's smirking, catching my sideways glance. He's enjoying this, teasing me. This is his form of revenge I assume. "That's great Katerina. We're happy time hear it. Welcome, all of you." Kol's father holds his glass up and the table does as well before everyone starts talking again.

Elijah un-does my button. Oh my god. He is taking this far. "Enough." I huff under my breath. "What's wrong?" He frowns and I glare. "You know what. Enough." I growl lowly. I've caught Rebekahs attention and no one else's, thankfully. She mouths "you okay?" at me and I purse my lips. I'd be better if my boyfriend wasn't feeling me up during dinner.
I'm still learning how to accept one voice and to block out all others so I have no way of telling her. If I try, everyone might get a memory show. I kiss my teeth without realizing, taking an angry bite of potatoes. "Katerina hunny, are you sure you are alright? Maybe you need to rest?" Esther asks me from beside her husband. "I'm okay, really. A little tired is all." I smile.

He starts to tug at material of my panties. I bite my lip to stifle a moan. "Actually, I think I'm gonna go lay down." I tell them all and I do my button up before rising in my seat. "Thank you for dinner. Excuse me." I smile to them and walk slowly out of the dinning room. "I think I'll go see if she's okay." I hear Elijah tell them clearly and hushes responses follow. I run up the stairs and just before I close the door Elijah rushes in, closes it behind him and tackle me to the bed. "That wasn't fair or funny." I pout wrapping my arms around his neck glaring. He laughs. "I'm sorry, I had too baby. I love turning you on, seeing what I do to you turn is me on." He smiles and kisses my lips, pushing his election into me. My knees are bent up against my chest and he is leaning on top of me smirking.

"You know I could take you right here, right now." He teases. I didn't have a voice to speak, all I could do was laugh. "I still have my clothes on, it wouldn't be that easy." He frowns. "Yes, your clothes are still on. Lets fix that." He states and stands up, pulling me so I am now on my knees in front of him and he stands at the edge of the bed. I open my mouth to say something but I couldn't speak. I just stayed wide-eyed, breathing heavy, craving his touch. I knew what was about to happen and I want it to happen.
He smirks and reaches down to undo the zipper and button on my jeans. "Are you going to stop me?" He teases and I shake my head shyly. He looks so sexy. He pulls off my shorts and panties, tossing them on the floor. "You can stop me at anytime." He tells me getting slightly serious. I smile and peck his lips. He reaches into his end table and grabs a condom, slowly tearing it open and sliding it onto himself. He smirks at me and slams into me suddenly, causing me to gasp. He moans in my ear. "Fuck, you're tight." And I moan in response. "You feel so big..." I mumble and he slowly starts to move. I let out a slight hiss in pain.
"You can still tell me to stop." He tells me halting for a moment, smiling slightly, yet still serious. I shake my head, "Move a bit faster" I say breathlessly. It feels good, I want to feel more. He bends his head down to mine and turns it so his lips kiss and suck on my neck and shoulder. He starts to move faster and it doesn't hurt so much, it starts to feel good... better as we go. I moan. I want this man. I feel pierce of pain as he marks me, but it lasts for only a few seconds before I bend up and bite deeply into his neck too. I meet his hips at each thrust, feeling how deep he is. "You are so beautiful, Katerina." I groans into my ear and I gasp as he pulls out, slamming in deeper, repeating himself until I find my release and he pushes deep into me, finding his own. We cuddled eachother, relaxing in silence. The only sound being our breathing and heartbeats.
I smile into Elijahs chest. Holy crap, that just happened. He strokes my back and I peak up at him, a huge grin on my face. "I love you." I mumble and he kisses my forehead with a grin of his own.

_________________________

CHAPTER 23 IS UPP!

SO THEY MATED AND MARKED ONE ANOTHER!! :D

What a brave move to pull... jheeze Elijah!!  o.O

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

PLEASE...

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!!!!!! :D<3

LOVE YOU ALL.

Brooke<3333