Teasing and taunting

***~~**~~** WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R, AND HAS SOME SEXUAL SCENES. READ WITH CAUTION. THANK YOU. **~~**~~***

Elijah was on my one side and his father was on my other. Rebekah, Cliff, Joel, Tamara and Renee were all lined up infront us across the table and Kol and Ace were diagonal from us aswell. Everyone was visible to everyone, meaning everyone could talk to eachother without much turning and leaning. My stomach rumbles, I am starving. We're having turkey dinner, almost like thanksgiving only better. I grin and chew happily on my food. Elijah holds my hand under the table and I smile up at him. He smiles back. "So, Katerina dear, how have you been? Oh we've missed you in this pack. It's so good to have you home safe and sound." Kol's mother gushes and I could see the sadness in her eyes. She and her husband never knew what was going on in regards to my abuse back in the day. They were always traveling. I smile at her best I can, though I wouldn't call this home anymore. "I've been good, m'am. When I left, I had stumbled upon Elijah and his Beta's, they offered me a position in their pack and I've trained hard with them all to get to where I am." I tell her happily and confidently. Elijah squeezes my hand.

"That's great! What then?" Kol's father urges, smiling at me. They seem so happy I was here. So confused as to why I left. Everyone who was engaging in conversation was now listening intently, some smiling with sad eyes and warm smiles. I try my best to return them. "Well, we had gone back to the pack house and I had talked to Ron, Elijah's father. He gave Elijah the go ahead to formally accept me into the pack." I grin. "You look so different, darling." Mrs Night says. I nod slowly, "Yes ma'm. My wolf and I were rouge in the days between leaving here and meeting my new pack..." I trail off as she frowns, the room is silent. "We didn't find much to eat, the common streams that run throughout the forests being our only source of water. We grew weaker with the heat of the sun, constantly sweating bits of our water intake. I didn't realize until the night they had found me just how much weight I had lost," I frown to myself, hiding the fact that even when my wolf and I found prey... we continued to run. Eating was no longer important to us in those days. "That's not good dear.. we're sorry you had to endure that pain."
I try to force a smile at them, "I've done well for myself, I'm capable of much more, ma'm." I tell her and Melonie snorts in the background, getting just a few glances.
"That was very unattractive, if you need a tissue, please excuse yourself." Tamara mutters lifelessly to her. I hold back a laugh. Melonie gives her a glare and I meet eyes with Kol for a moment. I clear my throat to turn back to his parents. "Elijah had explained to me that when your fine your mate, things in your appearance will change, my eyes and hair being more vibrant in colour are my examples." I tell them both. She smiles a sad smile. "It's beautiful, as are you. I'm sorry to hear about your mate." She frowns and I shrug. No one knows who my mate actually is. "It's okay, I have loving friends, an amazing family and a man who loves me. I'd say I'm just about set in life." I let out a gasp suddenly, clearing my through to cover it up. "Excuse me." I say in apologies. Elijah starts to rub his hand on my thigh, pushing deeply, dangerously close to an area that is very... sensitive. I do my best to hide my embarrassment in a smile and pick his hand up, placing it on his own thigh.

I glance sideways at him but he continues eating, not giving anything away. His You're doing  okay now, then?" Mr. Night asks me. I nod. "Yes sir, Cliff and Joel trained me well. I learned how to defend..." I trail off trying to gather my thoughts, Elijah's hand sliding quickly up my thigh again, unzipping my shorts in one motion. I shove his hand away this time and clear my throat again. "Sorry. I've learned to defend myself from both sneek attacks and attacks coming at you dead on." I tell them proudly, zipping my shorts back up.
"That's amazing, dear. You're going to be one tough fighter." She grins at me. I bite my lip to stop from letting out a long needed breath of release. "Thank you." I tell her. Everyone starts talking amungst themselves and I take a desperate look at Rebekah and Cliff for some form of help, but they're oblivious and talking to others at the table. Slowly he slides his finger along the inside of the edge of my shorts, pushing his hand up and between my thighs before tracing the inside of the waistband to my jeans. I glare at Elijah, pushing his hand away yet again. He's making me crave him. I do not want to be turned on during this dinner and he knows that's exactly what he's doing.