Friction

The mall was crowded and noisy. The moment we get to the doors, Cliff and Joel walk off ahead on their own in search of that new pair of shoes he wanted. Rebekah and I follow along behind them, stepping into the shoe store where Cliff is already trying shows on. He notices us and waves us over. "Alright, which ones?" He asks right away, holding up a red and black pair, and a black and grey pair of shoes. I shrug. "I like the black and grey ones." I tell him and he stares at both pairs again before nodding. He puts them back in their boxes and grabs the black and grey ones, walking up to the check out counter while we stay back at watch. Then all of a sudden there was a sweet voice surrounding us. "Joel! Hey, got your text." She smiles as she walks into the store and kisses him as she gets to his side. He smiles back. "Hey, I was hoping you'd make it." And instinctively I look at Rebekah. Oh shit.

Joel was oblivious as to what was going on. He was wrapped up in his conversation and no longer paying attention to us. I didn't recognize who she was, she smelt familiar though. I felt my best friend begin to shake, enough that it was terrifying me what her next step was. There was a low growl. "Bekah, don't." I whisper. She whimpers. I look down slowly and  see a faint green a glow running through her veins, from her finger tips to the middle of her palms. "Walk away. Don't make a scene." I beg her. "Shut up." She snaps at me. Quickly, I stand in front of her and glare. "Let's go." I pull her away from Joel and his girlfriend, Cliff catching up with us moments after and asks what happens. "Joel's girlfriend showed up, I just had to get her out of there." I rub my forehead. "I said I was fine." She shouts at me, catching a few peoples attention. She leans on the railing outside the store.
"Crap, when did Tamara get here?" Cliff mutters. "About five minutes ago. Look, just go hang out with Joel, we're gonna go shopping. I'll text you when we're done and we'll meet you at the car." I tell him. Rebekah laughs. "She has a slutty name." she says and I roll my eyes. I get it she was jealous but take it down a notch. I hug Cliff before dragging Bekah away.

"Let go of me, I can walk just fine." She rips her arm away from my grip. "I just saved you from doing something you would have regretted." I warned her, but I let the softness in my words show. "I wouldn't regret ripping her throat out. She gets his love, his kisses. She's not his mate like I am, in what way is that fair?" She shouted whirling around to face me. "You think I don't know about how 'fair' like can be? Joel hasn't noticed that you belong together yet, it's not like he rejected you." I said sadly. She softened her gaze. "I'm sorry, I didn-" "It's fine. C'mon, let's go get you that new outfit you wanted." I told her and grabbed her wrist walking into the nearest dress shop.

"What about this one?" She asked me holding up a pink dress. I hide a laugh, it was not a good pick. fShe was finally calm and her normal, cheery self again. I like her happy and hopefully she stays that way for the rest of the day. "I don't like it." I tell her and she nods, places it back on a rack and goes on searching again. I smile at her back. "Oh hey, what about this one?" She holds out a plain yellowish shirt with a matching skirt, a black flowery kind of print to it. "That's not your colour, like at all." I tell her and turn to my side, looking at a small black dress. "Okay, what about this?" She holds up a simple grey dress and I smile at her. "There ya go." I say happily. She gives me a grin and we continue to roam around the store before she checks out.

My phone starts ringing while I'm in the dressing room. "Hello?" I hold it between my shoulder and ear as I slip my clothes back on. "Hey, were going to the food court, meet us," it's Cliff. "Is the bitch still there?" I ask and hear him snort. "I couldn't really give him a real reason why she would leave, so.... think you should warn Bekah." He says and I sigh. "Alright, yeah. I'll let her know. See you in a bit." I tell him. When I'm back in my normal clothes, I knock on Rebekah's changing room door. "Hey, we're meeting everyone at the food court. Yes, Tamara will be there and please try and control yourself. It'll be hard and I'm sorry. I am starving though." I beg and I hope to hear a laugh but sadly, nothing. "Okay, whatever. Lets just go pay for our crap." She snaps and opens the door. I smile at her and she rolls her eyes in return.

"Hey, leave my fries alone, ass." Rebekah glares at Joel as he reaches for her fries yet again, stuffing some into his mouth. "I'm hungry." He mumbles showing the not swallowed food in his mouth. "Gross." I say and drop my fork onto my tray of food; a poutine and diet coke. I look at him in disgust as I wipe my hands on my jeans. Cliff laughs and nudges my shoulder. It was so far so good with Rebekah. She was controlling herself, despite the fact that Tamara was clinging to Joel's side. She didn't seem like a terrible person, everyone deserved to be happy. It was just too bad cause I knew she would last all of four days before Joel was fed up. I frown and look at my best friend. She was picking at her food. I turn to look at Cliff, he had a frozen yogurt in his hand.

"Can I have a bite?" I ask and he hands it over to me. I take my bite and hand it back, feeling uncomfortable as I see Joel was now sucking on Tamaras face. "Thanks," I mutter to Cliff. I frown, seeing Rebekah grip the table, a faint dust forming as the table starts to crumble slightly beneath her hands. I clear my throat and she lets go, glaring at me before continuing to pick at her food. I wish there was more I could do for her. Cliff hands me the last bit
of his yogurt and I grin at him, finishing it and licking the spoon.
I loved anything frozen.
_____________________________________-

NEW CHAPTER!!

Wow... Rebekah is loosing it.

Did you guys want any other P.O.V's? or just keep it Katerina's?

So team Tamara or Team Rebekah?

Once again could you guys PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you lovelies are thinking? :)<3 THANKYOU.

Don't forget too...

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!!!!!!!! :D<3

Brooke<3<3<3