Happily ever after.

It was a while before we got up cleaned up and re-dressed. We didn't complete the mating process again, not yet anyways. I felt myself smile at that thought. We were currently just dead on the bed and tired as hell. "Sorry about that meeting thing." i smirked too Elijah. he chuckled. "I'm not. Although you...." he shoke his head. "I have one beautiful, daring, brave mate." he said and leaned half his body over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And I have one amazing, sweet, gentle, gorgeous and caring mate. I love you." I grinned at him and he smiled pecking my lips quickly. I realized thats exactly what I assumed he would leave me for, what his mate would be to him. But its me... that's what he is to me. Then he started tickling me and I squirmed, screaming for help. "S-s-stop." I gasped between breathes and nudged him. He 'uufed' but didn't stop and I ended up tangled in his arms my face red as a tomato from laughing so hard, and Elijah just playing with my hair. I glaredplayfully at him, and soon met his lips slowly and carfully, and smiling. "Okay. Can you fucking get away from him? It's bad enough I have to feel it, I'd rather not hear it aswell." a voice snarled from the door. I jumped away from him starring at the rager.

Wait what? How.. I don't... how could? WHAT? "Tamara? W-what do you mean feel? What?" I stuttered, confused. "Surprise. Guess you're beloved 'mate' didn't tell you everything about himself, uh?" she snapped and air quoted the word 'mate'. I looked at Elijah. Pulling away from him so I was standing in the corner of the room. "Elijah what's she talking about?" I asked in a small voice. "Kat, baby just breathe." he told me and starred at Tamara. I couldn't breathe, there was no breathing! Breathing was bad, it meant that I was alive and really experiencing this."So are you going to tell her, or shall I?" Tamara spat, yet somehow still calm. I looked between the two of them. "What's going on?" I demanded, my voice cracking. "Kat, I can explain. Just let me explain." He told me. Tears weld up in my eyes. "Explain what?" I said, trying not to let my emotions show. "Oh for crying out loud! I'm his mate. His Real mate." She corrected when she seen my face confused. I snapped my gaze to Elijah. "You said she rejected you!" I shouted at him. "She did! But.. " "But he invited me back into the pack the day he found me in the woods. I mean why do you think he disappeared for so many hours? He was making out with me behind your back. After that, it was really just us talking alone in his office from time to time. When he said he had 'Alpha stuff to do' yup, he was with me." she cut him off, in a snarky voice that I didn't remember to be like her's at all.

I held the tears back. "But, you were so nice to me... and you were my friend. You were all our friends. How did you...?" I asked Tamara. "How did I what? Keep myself from killing you? Ripping your throat out and laughing? Simple. I had Joel. And then Rebekah ruined everything and... I just can't take it anymore. He's mine you pathetic bitch. I was only nice to you because it was 'alpha's order', but he doesn't have that power over me anymore. I'm his actual mate, and he lied when he said there was no pull. There is." She said her voice strong. Mine was as small as it could get. "But you.. congradulated me.. on Elijah.." I didn't ask it like a question, but it came out that way. "You weren't mates then. And nor did I think you ever would be. I did what I had to do to not to blow my cover. I seen him hung up on you, when he should've been hung up on me. Yoou have a mate who doesn't want you, go back to feeling broken about him." She snarled, a growl errupting from her lips. "Elijah?" I turned to him. He looked torn. Silent an torn. I cleared my throat past the uncomfortable lump.

"Kat, bab-" "Don't fucking call me that! Is this all true?" I shouted at him, getting my voice back. "Yes." he said. "You knew this whole time she was your mate and you never told me! Even earlier! I haven't had you as a mate for 24 hours a you've already lied to me!" I screamed. "I don't feel the pull towards her! I love you. She's lying about that!" He shouted back. "Yeah, right. Then why'd you kiss her?" I screamed, loosing it. I was shaking furiously, my wolf whimpering and snarling from inside me, but I pusehd her away. I was dealing with this on my own. "It was a test. To see if I still loved her and wanted her. It was just a test." He said, his voice breaking. "And what if you did still feel the pull!? What if you seen she was still fully your mate, and she ended up accepting you? Would I have been nothing? Cause' y'know we were dating then right? When you told me you loved me?" I said, my voice strong, and steady, shouting in anger.

"No you wo-" "You would have just dropped me. I knew it. I knew it in my gut I shouldn't have been with you because of your future mate, who I guess now was your former mate and that just happens to be Tamara. But still, you told me you would never leave, never hurt me and I believed you. Then today..oh god. Today I found out you were my second mate. I thought you would be good for me! Love me, not turn out to be like Kol, who you know something funny? Is just a little bit better than you right now. She lived with us, your mate lived with us and you knew and lied to me the whole time. Our whole relationship is a lie." I screamed at him. "It's not like that! Kat, please! I lov-" "Don't!" I cut him off. "Don't say 'I love you.' cause' it's not true! You don't want me, you shouldn't want me, and I shouldn't want you. We have mates, and even though mine might not want me, yours does. So be with her." I grolwed at him, even though it hurt to say the words. "Kat, I..I don't want her." He said, tears streaming down his face. "What, why not?" Tamara asked in a small, sad voice. I looked between them. I have to do this, I have to do this. Do this, you can do this. "Because I love Kat! It was you who rejected me, Tam!" he screamed back at her. Tam..? I felt my pulse stop, and freeze over.

"I. Hate. You. You broke your promise! You said... you kept saying things would be okay! That you would never leave me! that youwould always be here! But they're not, you wont! What's wrong with me? Did you want to see me hurt? Does it make you happy to see me in pain? I'm your mate, or.. I was your mate. You're supposed to tell me everything! I can't believe I almost mated with you, again. I'm glad I didn't. You two deserve eachother, and I want NOTHING to do with either of you." I shouted, bundling my fists, feeling my skin cool over, my blood freeze, all over. "What do you mean was, kat?" Elijah said his voice breaking, his eyes stopping from starring at Tam. I looked at him, his eyes were watering, my eyes were whitening, frosting, I could feel all of my anger, rage, heart break build and build. "Are you really that stupid? Do I have to spell it out to you? God, you are un believable. I can't believe I.. all those times you.. you..cheated on me. What part of that doesn't click into your head?" I shouted. "Katerina please!" He begged but my heart only cracked further. And that's when I hit my breaking point. He's not allowed to beg for someone he doesn't love, he's not allowed to beg for me.

"No. Don't you get it? I hate you!, Stay the hell away from me. Did you think I was going to be okay with all of this and just say 'Oh yeah, it's okay that you lied Elijah. I love you, let's fuck?" No! You were supposed to love me like a mate should." I screamed. I help back the tears, the pain, I just ignored it all. I had to do this. "And I promise you something now, in return. I will never love you again. I take it all back, everything I've ever told you. I promise that I won't mean anything to you anymore. I won't stand in your way, I wont talk to you, unless I have to talk to my alpha. That's all you are to me, that's all you should have ever been to me. My alpha." I told him, meeting his eyes. I ripped off my necklace, feeling it break in my hand as I threw it at the floor infront of him. Building up all my strength, feeling my insides shift, I met his eyes again. "I reject you." I spat at him and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me.

_________________________________

CLIFF HANNGEER, Sorta. Not really. :P

So, Heey everyone! So sorry I couldn't upload sooner! Things have been kind of crazy at my place lately :/

BUT. I'm gonna be uploading a few chapters at a time in return for your forgiveness? :D

And I'm sorry to all the Katijah fans!!! I know you loved their relationship, and wanted them to be together!! D: Don't eat me up please!! <3

Love you lovelies!

Comment, vote and fan if you like :)

Brooke<3<3