𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏-𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

Start from the beginning

Alora felt a strong wind kissed her expose skin, it wasn't harsh but delicate, as if someone was caressing her. She blinked rapidly, a knowing smile edging its way to her lips as she found herself staring at the cloudy sky, her heart throb with happiness. "I love you too."

Her words were carried away by the wind, Alora was an easy believer and she knew that that particular breeze wasn't ordinary. It was driven by spirits, the way it kissed her flushed cheeks she knew it was her mother and the way the breeze engulfs her with full force she knew it was her dad. They were there, in spirit and they heard her, so with a final smile Alora began to back away, her heart felt incredibly light as if she had found closure.

"Until we meet again." Alora shot them her signature bright smile before turning away and making her way toward her car.

Eventually Christmas caught up to the youngest Stark, but instead of being locked up in her room watching old Christmas movies, Alora Stark laughed joyfully in Christian's kitchen. They both tried to bake some cookies but they got carried away with the Christmas decorations which ended up with a cloud of smoke coming off from the oven. Christian scrunches his nose in disgust at the smell of the burned cookies, he opened the trashcan lid before dumping the cookies inside.

"Well, there goes our desert." Christian sigh before throwing the oven mittens on his island, he turned to face Alora with a light smile as she wiped a tear from so much laughing.

"Oh baby, you are so adorable." Alora chuckled a few more times while making her way toward her handsome boyfriend, she smiled as she snaked her arms around his waist and held him close to her. "We still got time, maybe we can send someone to a pastry shop."

Christian sigh, running a hand down her hair before cupping her cheek and kissing her softly. "Nah, let's leave it like that. I'm sure Ava will bring deserts; she has a thing for baking."

"Can't wait until I meet her, she sounds like a wonderful lady." Alora complimented Christian's step-mother, he smiled brightly. "Now your dad is very intimidating, I'll be lying if I said I wasn't nervous."

Christian chuckled, leaning back on the island so Alora was standing between his legs, his hands laid lazily on her waist. "Just be yourself, trust me, he'll love you."

Alora rolled her eyes playfully, mumbling quietly. "If you say so."

Ever heard of the tale that states that everyone is born with a red string attached to their soulmate? Life is just like that, no matter how hard or messy it got, at the end of the string there will always be your happiness. Alora knew her life was going to get even more complicated, after Director's Fury visit, she knew she couldn't hide anymore who she was and to be frank, she didn't want to hide no more.

Her gray eyes traveled to Christian, he wore a smile as he spoke through the phone that was perfectly balanced between his ear and shoulder. Alora watched him with a brooding look, she had kept a small significant detail from him and she didn't know how to break it to him. Her gaze shifted back to the Christmas tree as she made sure everything looked good, a frown settled on her face as realization finally dawn on her, she was about to meet his parents. Alora took in a deep breath as she tried to look compose, all excitement leaving her chest with just one thought.

I'm immortal now, she thought, that will complicate my relationship with Chris.

"—Yes! Yes, everything's ready. I got everything under control, okay? Just worry about getting here safely, let me know when you arrive." Chris kicked an empty box toward his private elevator before ending the call.

"Who was that? Your dad?" Alora cleared her throat while glancing at him, Chris nodded before picking up the box.

"Yes, just wanted to check in on me." The elevator's door opened, he glances at her. "I'll be at the lobby."

Alora nodded, she watched as he disappears inside the elevator, once the doors slide shut she let out a loud groan before falling on his couch. She knew she could still date him and act normal but, what if the years pass and they're still growing strong and he decides to pop-up the question? She doesn't like the idea of not growing old with her significant other, she loves life but she doesn't want to be stuck living it decades after decades like Kalum has.

Kalum! She thought, He'll know what to do.

Alora fetched her phone from her back pocket before searching for Kalum's contact number, her thumb hover on the dial button before she let out a distressful sigh and dumping the phone on the coffee table. She ran a hand over her blonde hair before groaning, "What's going on with me? Get a grip woman."

This day is supposed to be magical, as Christmas should be, and for all she knows maybe they won't last that long or he won't mind once she tells him she's immortal? Alora needed to stop overthinking, she needed to be fresh and compose so she can make a good impression to Christian's parents. "Focus, Alora. Focus, just don't think about that right now."

The elevators door dings open, Alora finished tidying up the living room, not paying much attention since only Chris used the elevator. But when the sound of various footsteps began to fill the room, Alora turn around sharply, a tall handsome man and a beautiful raven hair woman holding a bowl filled with baked cookies stood by the entrance as they check out the place. Behind them Christian step out of the elevator carrying luggage, Alora swallowed hard as she quickly realizes who those newcomers were.

The raven hair woman turns to face Alora, she had beautiful emerald eyes and her skin was snow white, she was absolutely breathtaking. Her light pink lips stretch into a smile as she made her way directly to Alora, getting the attention of her husband, both their eyes were now fixated on the youngest Stark. Christian placed their luggage on the kitchen's counter, his eyes were twinkling with excessive happiness as he watched Alora and Ava greet each other, he made his way toward them while beckoning his father.

"Alora," Christian began, standing beside her with his arm around her waist. "I want you to meet, Ava Herrera and Nikolaj Prime. My parents."

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

↳ ScriveFiorella_ Note

So yes, Tom Ellis and Katie Mcgrath
Will be portraying Nikolaj Prime
And Ava Herrera.

Also, Alora is beginning to feel
Conflicted about her current
Immortal state and her relationship
With Christian. But what is she going
To do, call quits or keep pretending?

Stay safe kiddos💕