𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿: 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

STARBORN: FIFTY-SIX ━━ Can time really heal all wounds?

2013 • MIDGARD

"OH, GOOD, YOU'RE HE-" Darcy froze, hand gripping the edge of the door as she scanned Alora's body, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF BON JOVI ARE YOU WEARING?"

Bon Jovi. Thor could only frown at the unfamiliar name. Could it be a new midgardian greeting like Bonjour?... no, I don't think so.

Alora smirked and raised her eyebrow at the brunette before sharing a fleeting glance with Thor. Darcy continued to stand there by the door, gawking at her Royal Egyptian Armor. Thor wasted no time as he too scanned Alora's body armor, he was bewitched by the beauty and intricate design that was proper of an Egyptian manufacturer. There were symbols drawn all over the armor, there were also flames depicted, foreshadowing the nature of her powers. The design was unparalleled to anything he had yet seen, the technology behind it was no match to Asgard, but not Midgard.

"Fancy seeing you too, Darce."

Darcy let go of the door and took a step closer to Alora, she extended her hand and touched the armor of her forearm. Metal. "Wow... it feels authentic. What is it, though? Magic? Actual metal? No, not metal... more like-- uhm, what's it called?" She snapped her fingers as she tried to remember the term. "Could it be-Could it be nanotech? Nanotechnology."

Alora glanced down at her suit, she looked back up, and with a shrug, she said. "I dunno. Didn't ask. I guess a bit of both."

"Cool..." She caressed the armor, feeling the rough and bumpy edges of the design. "Could I try it on?"

Alora furrowed her eyebrows, her mouth hung open, ready to politely decline when another voice interrupted her. "Darcy? Who are you talking to? Is it Kal? Are they here?"

The door opened wider and Jane Foster appeared before them holding a black, worn-out leather journal. "Wow... you guys look very... uh, space-y. Intergalactic. As-tronomical." Alora closed her mouth, pressing her lips into a thin line, not knowing how to respond to that. "And you're still standing outside the door-- I'm sorry, it's Darcy's fault."

"What'd I do?"

"Why the hell didn't you invite them in at once?" Jane hissed at Darcy, who only shrugged before gesturing at the Gods to come in. "Welcome to my humble, uh," she closed the door behind her, "London apartment."

Thor's azure eyes skim over the apartment before settling on the brunette. "Yoh have a lovely home, Lady Jane."

"Oh, please, we're way past pleasantries." Jane chuckled, flicking her wrist hastily. "It's been a while, sure. And even if you don't visit quite often, we're still friends."