𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XVIABU DHABI

 STARBORN: XVI –ABU DHABI

2000

STARK ESTATE, UAE

The Weapons Sergeant found himself walking through the doors of the Stark Estate, upon arrival Kalum notice something was off. JARVIS greeted him normally, but the modern house seemed too quiet and dark, all lights were off and the silence was almost eerie. Kalum thought to himself that maybe Alora was working or left to run some errands since her car wasn't at the front. The demigod descended the stair to the workshop, punching in the passcode before allowing himself in.

His crystal blue eyes scan the place, before making his way to the desk where Alora had been working previously the other night. He clicked the spacebar and the computer light up, all three, Kalum frown as he took a seat and read the open website Alora had left on the computer.

"No..." Kalum trail off as he notices she had bought a ticket to Abu Dhabi. He turns to the computer on the left where the coordinate to Gulmira were. "For Horus eye, Alora. Dammit!"

Meanwhile Alora Stark made her way to the Abu Dhabi estate her brother owns, this house was purely for parties since everyone loved to party in the middle east. Specially in United Arab Emirates, the land of the rich. Alora dragged her baggage up the ramp that lead to the main door, she punches the code in a small device before a small lid open revealing a speaker and a scanner.

"Optical scan and voice print required." A.L.I. the A.I. system spoke.

Alora leaned forward for the optical scan before saying, "Prince Ali. Fabulous he."

"Accepted. Welcome Back Miss Stark." The door unlocked, allowing Alora Stark in. The sensor lights turn on almost immediately, Alora locked the door before throwing the keys on the bowl situated on top of the high table.

Her beat up converse took her toward the living room, the sensor bulbs embedded in the ceiling turning on. Alora let out an exhausted sigh as she placed the baggage near the dark green couch and tossed her bag on it, her eyes took in the incredible view the floor length windows provided to her. She could see the whole city, the view reminded her of New York at night and how much the city shone. But Abu Dhabi had a different vibe, there were buildings that reached the clouds and she wonder what it felt like to be in one of them.

Alora glanced at her watch, it was still pretty early but she was feeling extremely jetlagged. "I should probably get some rest." She mumbles to herself as she took her scrunchie off, letting her long curly blonde hair fall on her back before running hand over it.

Alora dragged her baggage to her room up the stairs, pushing her door open she turn on the lights. Alora set her baggage on the bed, unzipping it and looking for her pajamas before setting the baggage on the floor. The determine sister took a quick shower before setting her alarm and leaving her outfit for tomorrow ready. Alora laid on her back, staring at the ceiling of the dark room, her hands played with the necklace around her neck.