𝙋𝙍𝙀-𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

STABORN: IIIEUREKA!

STABORN: III –EUREKA!

FIVE

YEARS

LATER.

1980

STARK MANSION, NY

Kalum Tiberius lived up to his promise, after weeks of searching for the right family Kalum ended up choosing the Stark's. A wealthy family with a promising future, Kalum knew Amanda wanted the best for Alora and so did he, so without further ado, he left the baby girl on their doorsteps. As expected the family didn't hesitate in taking the child in, it's been five years ever since. Not knowing how to properly introduce himself, Kalum stuck to the shadows, keeping a close eye on the little girl from afar.

Inside the Stark mansion, Alora and Tony were fooling around like the kids they were. Tony wore a mischievous smile on his face as he ran down the stairs of the second floor, jumping over the three steps left and landing skillfully before making a run to the living room. Alora whined, her high-pitched screams could be heard all over the house, and the five-year-old blonde girl was furious with her ten-year-old brother.

"Tony! Give. It. Back!" Alora enunciated every word with a burning passion, the little girl was absolutely annoyed and tired of chasing Tony.

Tony just chuckled to himself, enjoying how fun it is to pick on his little sister whenever he's bored, he just knows where to push her buttons. Curled in his hand laid a strange necklace, the pendant was a small pebble covered in gold, engraved in it were four dots with lines connecting it and one of the dots was replaced by a small diamond. According to Howard Stark, it was the constellation of Scorpii, the diamond resembles its heart which is known to be Antares.

Tony was very careful with it, he knew how much it meant to his little sister, Alora rarely took it off and if she did it was just for a bath. So while she was in the bathroom, Tony sneaked inside her room and stole the necklace before darting out of her room into his. Now, Tony, had Alora chase him for it, enjoying her whines and frustrations.

Tony stood on the end of the leather couch, a bookcase that covered the whole wall stood behind him. Soon Alora came into view, her piercing grey eyes darted across the living room before they settle on Tony, and the girl's scowl deepen exaggeratedly.

"Holy cow! Seems like someone came early to steal our Christmas presents." Tony hinted, Alora stopped walking and her scowl morphed into a confused stare.

"What are you babbling about?" The five-year-old asked something she would always hear Maria Stark say to Howard whenever he was talking in technical jargon.