𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔- 𝙊𝙉𝙀

STARBORN: XXIPAST LIFE

STARBORN: XXI –PAST LIFE

2000

PRIME LOFT, NY

When Tony returned home, Alora believed all trouble would perish and everything would be back to normal but boy was she wrong? This went horribly south yesterday on the Firefighter benefit, a reporter was sent exclusive photos of more STARK weaponry being shipped to Afghanistan. Alora arrived just in time to witness the truth about Obadiah being the one to file an injunction against Tony, that was a stab no one saw coming. Alora's blood ran cold once she realizes her brother was kicked out of his own industry and there was a probability she was next.

The blonde kept turning things around in her head, trying to find the why. Why would Obadiah do such thing? But instead of doing something about it, her brother left to Abu Dhabi and Alora feared he had return to his old ways. Tony was doing so good, she could see he had learned his lesson when he was kidnapped, he had reached a new level of perspective the old Tony Stark wouldn't give a jack about. So instead of wandering alone in their house, Alora Stark seek comfort and warmth in the loft of Christian Prime.

Alora sat on his black leather couch in front of the chimney, the lights were dim, the only light coming from the fire inside the chimney. The blonde felt the couch dip causing her to avert her eyes from the flickering flames to his warm eyes.

Christian wore a cheeky smile as he handed Alora a glass of red wine, the blonde smirk and gladly took it as they shifted into a more comfortable position. "I see you're worried." Alora sigh as she took a small sip of her wine. "Don't, Tony is a big guy. I'm sure he'll find a way to fix this."

Alora shook her head in confusion. "I just don't get why? Why would Obadiah do such thing, it makes no sense!"

Christian pressed his lips into a thin line, his mind formulating an answer. "I'm not trying to throw dirt on him, but... Obadiah has always been an ambitious man."

"We were supposed to be a family." Alora stated sadly, eyebrows furrowing together.

Christian offered her a sad smile before leaning back on the couch and beckoning her to cuddle into his side. "I know family is important to you, as a matter of fact family should always come first."

"Facts." Alora mumble before drinking her wine.

"But..." Christian trailed off, his eyes glance at the painting of a meadow hanging above the chimney. "Life is a journey, sometimes pleasant and sometimes not. We lose and meet new people along the way, they all are meant to teach us a lesson and once their time is up they leave us." Alora listen attentively as he goes on. "Maybe Obadiah does love you and he just lost himself in the path."

Alora eyes rested on the dark liquid of the wine, watching the liquid swaying as she moved the glass of wine. "So what can I do to help? Open his eyes so everything can go back to normal?"