𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XXVII SELAH 

STARBORN: XXVII –SELAH 

Chapter 27

Act II. Coronation Ceremony

2000

ASGARD, SPACE

The moment has arrived, where the protection of nine realms relies on the chosen King. The throne room is adorning with colorful ceremonial banners that represent the nine realms, crowded with Aesir and representatives all from across Yggdrasil. The rest of the hall was filled with buzzing Asgardians, all eager and happy for the coronation of the eldest king.

Soon The Warriors Three stride to their respective places at the front of the hall, near the Queen and King of Asgard. Volstagg is known for his girth and strength of a sumo wrestler, a warrior with an oversized passion to match. Next to him is Fandral, known for being incredible agile, charismatic and nattily dressed. Last but not least, Hogun, a dark, sullen and deadly warrior not to be messed with.

 Following the warriors three, The Warrior Maiden known as Lady Sif walks in deadly grace. The maiden is clad in armor, a shield and sword at her side, reminding everyone that her beauty is not to be trifled with. 

"Ihope this goes quickly. I am famished." Volstagg, the sumo warrior, said.

Fandral, feigned disbelief. "Noooo!"

Volstagg shoots him a menacing look through narrow eyes, "Are you attached to that pretty face of yours? Because one more wore, and you won't be."

Fandral rolls his eyes, before adverting his attention to the other warriors. "My, we are hungry, aren't we?"

Lady Sif rolls her eyes at her friend's inability to act his age, Hogun stares nonchalantly across the hall, completely ignoring Fandral's teasing.

"Go on, Hogun. Smile. You can do it. Even you, Hogun the Grim. Just one smile." Fandral's constant teasing has no impact in Hogun, all he received from the dark warrior is a grimly look. "Alright, half a smile." Still no reaction from the warrior. "Look, forget the smile, just show some teeth."

Lady Sif turns to face Fandral with an over charismatic smile, "Fandral, is it true the infamous Warriors Three are ready to meet any challenge?"

Fandral mouth twitch into a smirk, his ego boosting his charisma as his green eyes meet Lady Sif's cherry wood ones. "Name it, Lady Sif."

Feigning interest, Lady Sif said. "Keep your mouth shut."

Furthermore, the Warriors Three and Lady Sif spot Loki and Frigga entering the throne room. Straightening their postures, Volstagg eager for the ceremonial to be over so they could move on to the feast. Once the Queen and prince of Asgard find their respective places the crowd goes silent as the Einherjar honor guard moves into formation.