𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XVIIFINDING STARK

2000

CAVE, AF

A seventeen-year-old Alora Stark stare at the humongous building labeled Columbia University, young-adults and adults walked by like it's the most normal thing to do. The blonde girl gulps as she takes small frightening steps toward the entrance, behind her stood Tony, Kal, and their chauffer Happy Hogan. Alora always wanted to go out into the world, but she never imagined how scary and intimidating university could be, filled with all types of people.

Alora's heart became small due to fear, tears began to swell in her eyes as the thought of not having her mother there with her. Tony Stark took in his little sister's state, letting out a sigh, he approached her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What's up Grinch?" Tony joked, Alora let out a shaky sigh as she tried not to cry. "I thought this was what you wanted?"

Alora sniff, running a hand over her eyes quickly before turning to face her brother. "I don't think I can do this."

Tony knelt down, looking up at his little sister and the frighten and anxious face she wore. "Of course you can, it's just uni. You'll love and hate it here, but it's going to be a great experience."

Alora looked at the front yard, filled with students walking or talking in groups. "What if no one likes me? What if they find out my secret?"

Tony chuckled. "Your secret is safe, don't worry about that. As for them liking you... listen, you'll meet different types people here and not everyone will want to be your friend. That's society." Tony shrugged, his expression serious. "But you don't need that kind of people, you're charming and kindhearted Alora. Those who want to be your friend, will be your friend. Okay?"

Alora took in a deep breath before nodding. "Okay. Just promise you'll be here to pick me up."

Tony smiled, standing up and kissing her forehead before straightening up. "Gotcha. Now go feed your brain so zombies won't go after you, also stay clear of hippies and junkies."

"Bye. Love you."

A painful moan escaped Alora's mouth, a sharp pain pulsated on her left temple, hissing loudly when she moved her head on that direction. Alora brought her hand up only to have it stuck on something, opening her eyes Alora blinked a couple of times in hopes of getting rid of the blurriness. Her grey eyes landed on the handcuffs on her wrist, seeing scratches and dried blood around it.

"No..." Alora moan as her heart started to beat rapidly, her eyes stared around frantically taking in the old and filthy room she was in. Around her were surgical tables and aiding carts, Alora was strapped on an experimental bed. "God no... Help! Please! Help me!"

Her voice barely loud, Alora could feel no energy left in her body, if she closed her eyes now she would definitely pass out again. Alora didn't know what was happening to her, she felt drugged, cold sweat covered her face and neck. Her eyes would roll back as she struggles to stay awake, she felt nauseous and cold, something was definitely wrong with her.

The youngest Stark tried to think of the last thing she remembered but every time she tried to think a sharp pain would cut through her brain making her gasp. The sound of metal screeching caused Alora to whimper in protest, her head not being able to tolerate any kind of noise. Ho Yinsen manage to find the place where they kept Alora after overhearing some Taliban's conversing, Yinsen twisted the wheel and pushed open the door.