𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XIHOT ZONE

STARBORN: XI –HOT ZONE

2000

BELLAGIO HOTEL, LSV

Alora Stark let out a loud yawn while stretching her limbs on the bed, the blonde rubbed her grey eyes in hopes of getting rid of the blurry sight. She tossed the white comforter off her body, the cool air of the AC immediately kissed her expose skin. Alora sat on the edge of the bed as she checked her phone before realizing there were no important texts nor calls, tossing her phone to the bed, the blonde made her way toward the bathroom.

After showering and getting ready for the flight back home, Alora made sure she got everything on her luggage before grabbing her phone and making her way to Tony's room. Alora knock on the door twice before waiting, the door open revealing James Rhodes wearing his formal military suit minus the suit coat.

Alora let out a cheeky smile while mimicking soldier saluting, "Sir, good morning sir."

Rhodey chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully before pulling the door wider for her to walk in. "At ease, soldier. Do come in."

Alora winked while entering the hotel room which was a huge mess, the youngest Stark made her way toward the unmade bed and fell backwards on it.

"Who was that? Room service?" Tony Stark ask, Alora turn her head to the direction of the bathroom.

"Sister. Babysitter. Now maid?" Alora scoffed. "This man has a never ending list of names he associates me with, until when will I find peace."

Tony groans dramatically from the bathroom. "Quit your dramatics."

"Can't, it runs in the family." Alora rolled her eyes, Rhodey shook his head, clearly uptset about something.

"Tony, focus." Rhodey butted in before the siblings could keep on bickering. "This is serious talk!"

Alora frown, shifting into a sitting position on the bed, grabbing a pillow to hug. "How serious? Because we know this old man can't be serious even if his life depended on it."

"Wrong, I don't depend on anyone nor anything." Tony stubbornly said.

"Jesus, can you please quit acting like children and actually listen to what I have to say?" Rhodey scolded, a deep frown se on his face.

"I just did." Tony answered.

"You clearly stopped listening to me when I said you were going into a HOT ZONE; do you have any clue why we call it that?" James question.

"Because it's hot? Don't worry, I brought my sunscreen with me." Tony sassed.

Alora nodded slowly, realizing what they were arguing about. "So this is about the Jericho missile?"