𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

STARBORN: XXAGENT PHIL COULSON

STARBORN: XX –AGENT PHIL COULSON

2000

WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL, LA

Camera flashes flicker as paparazzi's snap pictures of the Firefighters and known entrepreneurs, they were scattered all over the main entrance of Walt Disney Concert Hall. Alora Stark gripped Christian Prime's arm as they went up the stairs, reporters begged for details about their romance while paparazzi's snapped pictures of them. The youngest Stark, wore an orchid strapless corset bodice evening gown with silver high heels. Behind her was Kalum, dressed in a dark navy blue tuxedo, he smiled and threw peace signs to the paparazzi's and reporters.

"I hate the media." Alora complain to her date, Christian glanced at the beautiful woman next to him. "This is supposed to be a firefighter benefit and not even that stops them from meddling on people's private life."

Christian nodded, his brown hair was neatly sleeked back. "Being Tony Stark little sister, I thought you'd be used to it." He glanced at her, Alora shook her head. "Wanna go say hi to your uncle or should we head inside?"

Alora followed his gaze to see Obadiah surrounded by reporters, she was about to decide when Obadiah spotted her and beckon her. "I suppose I'll say hi."

"I'll be inside, at the bar so find me if you need me." Kalum said as he moved past them, climbing the stairs quickly before disappearing inside the building.

Christian and Alora approach Obadiah who hugs them tightly and presents them to the reporters as a couple, which didn't sit well with Alora. Christian notice her discomfort, being the gentleman he is, he was about to object when suddenly a silver Audi Sport pulled over. Alora smiled upon recognizing the car as one of her brother's car collections, the annoyance she felt vanished as she squeezes Christian's arm.

"Let's go inside." Alora whispered to her date, both taking advantage of Tony's spontaneous arrival to slip away from Obadiah Stane and inside the Concert Hall.

Christian glanced at Alora. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Alora sigh, offering him a smile. "If it bothered me what Obadiah said?"

"Yeah." Christian said, nodding his head as they both neared the ballroom.

"It didn't bother me that he said we were a couple, what it bothered me was that he had no right to make such announcement." Alora complain, eyebrows furrowed making Christian's heart melt at her adorable expression. "It's no secret that we fancy each other, and I'm more than okay in taking it slow."

Christian nodded, placing a tender kiss on her cheek as they enter the ballroom. They were approached by old friends and acquaintances, despite being approached with different topic of conversations, they remain together the whole time. Alora smiled and bid farewell to a long time business partner, her hand was securely wrapped around Christian arm as he spoke to an entrepreneur about his company. Her gray eyes glanced at the bar remembering Kalum said he would be there and true to his words he was, but he wasn't alone. Tony Stark wore a classic tuxedo as he leans on the counter, exchanging words with Kalum.