𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XXXVIICAN YOU FEEL THAT?

STARBORN: XXXVII –CAN YOU FEEL THAT?

2000

PUENTE ANTIGUO, NM

Alora Stark sat in her rented room, she was dressed in a high waist wide leg denim short and a peach oversize striped t-shirt tugged inside her shorts. Her long blonde hair was wet, damping the back of her shirt but Alora was more worried on the missed phone calls she had of Christian. She knew he must've been very worried about her, Alora put on her white ankle socks as she heard the phone ring, she quickly slipped her feet into her Keds shoes. She stood in front of the mirror and began to comb her long hair, drops of water fell on the floor and others kissed her expose skin.

"Oh, now you decide to call back?" The voice Christian caused her heart to skip a beat even if he sounded sarcastic.

"I know, I know. Babe I'm so sorry, a lot happened yesterday and I forgot to take my phone with me." Alora began to explain herself, Christian listened to her even if he just wanted to end the call but he couldn't deny he misses her.

"When are you coming back? You can't keep hiding in that town forever, you have a foundation to take care of." Christian persuaded her, Alora's heart ache at the mention of home, she might have forgiven Kalum but she still has to face Tony.

"Soon, I'll be back very soon. I just gotta take care of something first and then I'm coming home." Alora said, nodding to herself before sighing. "I miss you, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you."

"Then come back, please." Christian said softly, the man didn't know what to do in order to stop thinking about her all the time. He could feel himself slipping away and he hopes Alora Stark will be able to catch him, he just can't picture a life without her.

"I will, I promise." A knock was heard on the other line, Alora heard hushed voices before Chris was back with her.

"I gotta go, but please don't disappear. Not from me." Alora chuckled, rolling her gray eyes at her cliché boyfriend.

"I would never hide from you."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later. I love you." Alora's breath hitched in her throat, the call ended and she stared at herself in the mirror, dumbfounded.

I love you. That had been the first time he said those words, if he hadn't hung up would she have answered back?

Alora exit her room and the smell of eggs and coffee wafted her nostrils, she took in a deep breath before a smile overcame her features. She made her way toward the kitchen, Kalum sat in the small card table along with Dr. Selvig and Darcy, Jane was cooking and Thor was helping her serve the food. Alora pull out a chair for herself and sat between Darcy and Kalum, her smile never wavering.