𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XIVWHERE IS TONY STARK?

STARBORN: XIV –WHERE IS TONY STARK?

2000

STARK ESTATE, MB

The sister of the multi-billionaire weapons manufacturer, Tony Stark, stared with distant grey eyes at the ocean. A warm cup of coffee nested in her hands as she took sips, her mind racing with worried thoughts of where her brother could be. The military hasn't given her any new leads, the only evidence they had was the crime scene, dead bodies and leftovers of the crossfire. According to Rhodey, they've been scouting the place in hopes of finding Tony but those bastards must've relocated or disappeared like smoke.

Alora let out a long sigh as she made her way toward the kitchen, placing her empty cup of coffee before walking back to the living room. "JARVIS?"

Almost immediately the A.I answered her. "Yes, Miss Stark?"

Alora flipped her hair to one shoulder before taking a seat on the couch. "Any news from Rhodey or Kal?"

"I'm afraid not, the last call you received from Mr. Tiberius was yesterday at 6:30 pm." Alora sigh, nodding her head lazily.

"Is the media still camping outside?" Alora wonder even if it was the least of her worries.

"Yes, should I call head security?" Alora shook her head, knowing fully well that Happy had his hands full with Stark Industries.

"No, I'll just throw them hot water." Alora sigh, grabbing a cushion to hug. "Just keep me posted on anything concerning my brother."

"Will do, and Miss Stark?"

"Yes, JARVIS?"

"Don't forget to rest, you've hardly had any sleep the past weeks."

Alora knew JARVIS was right, ever since Kal told her about Tony being kidnapped, she has hardly had any sleep. How could she? Her brother was off, God knows where, probably getting tortured to death while she's sleeping safe and sound in the commodity of their home. Her mind was eating her alive with worry and guilt, she's been restlessly calling Rhodey or Kal, hoping they would give her a better news. For the past few weeks, things have been remotely the same, Alora tried to get back to work but her mind and her heart were elsewhere.

"I'll try, JARVIS." Alora offered.

Later that day, Alora sat on Tony's chair in his workshop. Her grey eyes scanning the place nostalgically, the silence and tidiness was a strange sight for the youngest Stark. If Tony were here AC/DC would be blasting off the speakers and the whole place would be a greasy mess, Alora felt her lower lip wobble as her mind pictured him walking around and being his chaotic self. Letting out a shaky breath, Alora used the sleeves of her blue knitted sweater to clean her freshly shed tears.