𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

STARBORN: XXXIVSAVING DONALD BLAKE

STARBORN: XXXIV –SAVING DONALD BLAKE

2000

PUENTE ANITGUO, NM

Upon receiving Erik Selvig's urgent call, Kalum Tiberius wasted no time flying to Puente Antiguo. The dark-haired man made his way through the awfully familiar streets of the small town of New Mexico, his crystal blue eyes scan every passing building and people. He crosses the street that would lead to the Foster Lab, Kalum's stomach churn with nervousness upon facing Alora Stark after what happen almost two weeks ago. His timberland boots crunch against the pebbles beneath his feet as he carried himself to an empty lab.

He stepped inside cautiously, taking off his military baseball cap as he stared at the bickering duo, Erik Selvig and Jane Foster. "We can't just leave them there!"

Erik Selvig huffs, stuffing his hands inside his jean pockets. "We'll get Alora out. As for him, I think those people are best suitable to handle a lunatic like him."

"He's not a lunatic!" Jane defended, crease forming between her eyebrows. "You didn't see what happened."

Kalum frowns, growing extremely concern for what he's hearing. Darcy points at an illustration of Thor's hammer in the book she's currently reading, Kalum's eyes dart toward the picture and soon everything became clear.

"Hey! Myeu-muh!" Darcy says excitedly, her brown eyes then darted to the stranger behind Jane and Erik. "Uh, if you're looking for the model's agency then you're in the wrong town."

Jane and Erik frown upon hearing Darcy, they followed her line of sight and came across a familiar man that had never age a day. Kalum offers them a warm smile. "Long time no see."

"Kalum..." Erik gasps, his blue eyes taking in his perfect appearance, his feet carried him closer to the man he helped his fellow partner take care of. "You haven't age a day."

Kalum chuckles before bringing him in for a hug, both men giving each other affectionate pats on the back. "You've aged well, dear friend."

Darcy and Jane share a quizzical look, both wondering who is this man is. Kalum and Erik pull apart before the latter invited him in, Jane stare at the incredible handsome man before her, her eyes twinkle with faint familiarity the more she stared at him.

"Hello, everyone." Kalum greets the ladies. "I'm an old friend of Erik."

Erik chuckles before gesturing at his friend. "This is Kalum Tiberius. Kalum, this is Darcy Lewis..."

The raven haired girl offered him a tight smile before waving at him. "Hi."

"Hello." Kalum nod his head at her.

"...and Jane Foster." Erik introduces, Kalum stared at Jane with a nostalgic smile on his lips. "Daughter of an incredible man, I'm sure you can tell."