𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XVYOU'RE LEAVING TOO?

STARBORN: XV –YOU'RE LEAVING TOO?

2000

MARIA STARK FOUDATION, NY

The Maria Stark Foundation building design aims to eliminate the loss of important recreational space that would serve as a purpose to carry out events, so by Bakoko's idea was to lift the green space up and create the building below to support it. Adjacent to the site is a sport field, which has no spectator seating, so the green roof is slanted toward the open field to provide viewing area. Alora wanted the place to look fresh and dynamic, she loath feeling trapped and she knew work spaces often give a feeling of tiredness and frustration.

So Alora contacted a famous Japanese architect called Bakoko, his ideas were exactly what Alora was looking for. The interior design of the foundation consisted of a series of vaulted concrete arches, some featured openings that capture sunlight and wind using a specialized cap. These 'wind catchers' caps filter sunlight down into the space below and draw in fresh cool air. Bakoko didn't just gave her a fresh start but also an ecofriendly building, Alora fell in love almost instantly with the results. It's a joy to see her employee's so motivated and using every recreational space to come up with new ideas on how to make the world a better place.

Even though the place seemed to lift up everyone's spirits, it failed to do so with Alora Stark. It's been two months and three weeks since Tony Stark kidnap, Alora was told by Obadiah to join him on a press conference to state that Tony was on vacations. Alora wanted to disagree, but she knew it was best if nobody knew about it since the media would explode with questions and none needed that kind of pressure. Now the youngest Stark found refuge in her work, feeling a little better with the thought of helping other's since she couldn't help the one person that truly matter to her.

"Jada!" Alora calls out for her assistant, the blonde woman furrows her eyebrows as she scans all the papers in her hands for next week's event.

A beautiful olive skin young girl with a pixie cut, jumps from her desk and sprints across the hall to her boss office.

"Yes?" Jada Rasmus breaths out, walking up to Alora who hasn't glance up at her.

Jada glances at the trashcan, it was filled to the brim with empty coffee cups, her brown eyes dart back to Alora. The woman had prominent bags under her eyes, her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun while she read and sign the papers.

Alora let out a sigh before gathering the papers and handing them to Jada. "Everything's set for next week's event, I sign the permission already and cargo. I need you to double check everything, make sure the donations are ready. Give Amara a call, ask her when will they be receiving us."

"Copy that." Jada responded, her brown eyes taking in her boss exhaustive state. "What about Mr. Prime?"

Alora reached out for yet another cup of coffee, her grey eyes glancing at her assistant. "What about him?"