𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏-𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔- 𝙎𝙄𝙓

STARBORN: XXVINEW BEGINNING

STARBORN: XXVI –NEW BEGINNING

2000

CERRO PELON RANCH, NM

That's the thing about life, it's erratic, a night can end in the most disastrous and violent ways but the next day the sun will shine and there will be a new beginning. Alora Stark lies on a hospital bed with only a scratch cheek, the explosion she caused yesterday left her drain and unconscious, she was immediately taken to a nearby hospital in fear of losing her. Kalum Tiberius had protected Tony from the blast, leaving Obadiah expose to the fire's mercy which was none resulting in his untimely death. Paramedics, firefighter, and police officers all arrived at the scene in hopes of controlling whatever chaos had unfolded, they all were told it was just an experiment gone wrong.

As Alora laid on the hospital bed asleep, Kalum sat on the couch beside her, refusing to leave her side even though he knows she would've wanted him far away from her. Kalum regretted so much having to lie to her, but things back then were still a little sketchy and he couldn't risk exposing her. He did it to keep her safe and to honor Amanda's last request of him, his crystal blue eyes met her peaceful face, all decision and every secret was to ensure her safety and that was something he will never regret of doing.

Kalum reach for the remote control and put on the news, curious to see what Tony would say to cover up the whole incident. The news channel reveal Lieutenant James Rhodes talking to the press, Kalum turns the volume slightly on, careful not to wake up Alora.

"—I can confirm that a series of military test-prototypes were involved int the incident of Stark Industries last night. I can also confirm there was, for a brief time, the danger of an Ark Reactor 'incident', which was rectified without injury to the public—and all power outages have been restored. Here now, to answer a few brief questions, Is Tony Stark." Rhodes announced before backing away from the podium, Tony takes his place and raises a hand to silence the bubbling questions.

Alora eyes flutter open, her gray eyes scan the unfamiliar white walls and ceiling before her eyes settle on a familiar face in the TV. "I've seen the papers. I've heard the reports. That's why I want to put an end to all these wild speculations. The truth is..." Tony trails off, his eyes staring right into Alora's and somehow she knew what was about to unfold. "I am Iron man."

"For Horus eye." Kalum mumble to himself, running a hand over his messy hair as he could see the news reporters erupting with more questions and one of them caught his attention.

"What about the other two?"

The door open revealing a casual looking Christian Prime, his hair wasn't style back as it normally is, there were bags under his eyes and he wore jeans, shoes, and a simple white T-shirt. His brown eyes made eye contact with Alora's, his eyes twinkle with happiness upon seeing her awake but hers were flooded with tears as she shot up and reach out for him.