𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

STARBORN: XXXIANOTHER ONE!

STARBORN: XXXI –ANOTHER ONE!

2000

PUENTE ANTIGUO, NM

"Where is he?" Jane wonder out loud, hitting the steering Wheel with the palm of her hands. "Gosh, he might have been our only chance in comprehending what we witness yesterday. He was my only chance in proving I'm not just an obsessive storm chaser."

Alora shared a worried glance with Darcy, Dr. Selvig stared at his best friend daughter with sympathy. Everybody in that car knew how dedicated and hard-working Jane is, and seeing her crumble down in frustration allowed everybody to realize how much this research meant for her. As if sensing all eyes were on her, Jane cleared her throat and ran a hand over her hair before turning the car on.

"Let's go grab something to eat, food always lifts my spirits." Jane attempted to joke, causing Darcy and Alora to chuckle out of sympathy.

Wondering around in his hospital scrubs, Thor Odinson glance with pure curiosity, taking in the small buildings and the way people dressed absorbed him. He had never travel to Midgard, he had only heard stories from Heimdall when he was just a kid and also read about it in his father's library. The shoulder length blond walked behind the line of cars, not realizing one of them was reversing until it was too late, his body was rammed by the SUV causing him to fall down harshly on the ground.

The sound of doors opening were heard as everybody climb out of the SUV, Alora's gray eyes widen upon seeing the incredibly handsome man from yesterday.

Jane shrieked before running to help him up. "I swear I'm not doing this on purpose!"

Azure eyes wonder to the sky, if his knowledge didn't fail him this was indeed Midgard but he still needed reassurance. "Blue sky... one sun... this is Earth, isn't it?"

Alora stared at him, her thoughts struck by familiarity, after leaving New York Alora hadn't even tried to contact Kalum and talk to him. She was too hurt for what he hid from her she wanted nothing to do with him, as harsh as it was, it was the truth. But listening to Thor speak as if he was out of this planet, made her think of Kalum and suddenly Alora Stark was contemplating the idea of giving him a call and telling him what was happening. What the blonde Stark didn't expect is that Dr. Erik Selvig was also thinking the same thing, but unlike her he was actually going to call him.

"I think you might have hit him with the car one time too many." Darcy grimace as she helped Jane pull him to his feet.

"Let's get you some clothes, huh?"