𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XAPOGEE AWARD

STARBORN: X –APOGEE AWARD

2000

CEASAERS PALACAE, LSV

After the deaths of beloved Howard and Maria Stark, things changed for the Stark siblings. Tony Stark launched Stark Industries to a whole new level, billions upon billions filled their bank accounts thanks to Tony's talent as a mechanic. That wasn't the only life changing occurrences, after Alora finished high school at the age of 17, Tony supported her decision in pursuing business management as a career. For the first time, Alora was able to meet new people, eventually after she graduated from Columbia University she took over Maria Stark Foundations. Traveling around the world, doing charity and helping people from third world countries, etc... Both kids carrying on their parent's legacy rather exceptionally.

Now a twenty-five-year-old Alora Stark, sat on a round table surrounded by wealthy business people, all gathered around to celebrate Stark Industries success. Her grey eyes would occasionally wonder to the entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of the already unfashionably late Anthony Stark. Huffing in disappointment, Alora turn to listen to the conversation between Obadiah Stane and Christian Prime. Her hand curling around the champagne glass before taking a sip, nodding her head and offering a smile whenever Christian would make eye contact with her.

"—All in hopes of making the world a better place." Christian concluded, raising his glass of champagne slightly before taking a sip.

Obadiah laughed, nodding his head in agreement before glancing at Alora who wore a worried look. "This guy is genius; don't you think Alora?"

Alora turn to look at them, champagne in hand. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. I bet Tony would be highly interested in your new prosthetics, what did you say it was again?"

Christian chuckled, "Neuroprosthetics. It's a brain-computer interface technology that would restore memories of a patient with Alzheimer or give mobility to those who suffered loss of a body function like ALS, Neuropathy or periodic paralysis, etc... The idea is to use this tool to help the patient lead a normal life while doctors and scientist work in developing a cure."

Alora arc an eyebrow, a spark of interest evident in her eyes. "That's insane. How are you planning on doing that? I bet the casualty rates are gonna be high."

"Ah, those are small things." Obadiah was quick to comment, glancing ta Christian. "Right?"

Alora shook her head. "No, of course not."

Christian smiled. "Don't worry, our team of experts will be very careful with each trial and procedure. After all this are human lives we're talking about, but again we have to find the right equipment, hopefully Tony can aid me on that."

Alora nodded in agreement. "Oh, yes. I'm sure he will, I'll talk to him about it."

Christian smiled, staring a moment too long at the blonde Stark before his eyes averted to the stage were Lieutenant Rhodes tapped on the mic twice. Alora's hands grew sweaty with anxiousness, no sign of Tony.