𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿: 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

STARBORN: XLIIIVISIONS.

 STARBORN: XLIII –VISIONS

It seeks a host.

Liquefied, dark red fluid was held by an ancient column, buried in its center, a red glow sprouts within the middle where there's an opening. Suddenly, Jane's standing dangerously close to it, the red glow reflecting on her wide eyes making it seem as if she were in a trance. Slowly, but unhesitant, she sticks her forearm inside the opening of the column, the Aether begins to move towards her slowly, as if testing the waters, before rushing towards her almost hungrily

2013

London, UK

KALUM SHOTS UP INTO A SEATING POSITION, CRYSTAL EYES SCANNING THE HOTEL ROOM AS HE TOOK DEEP BREATHS

KALUM SHOTS UP INTO A SEATING POSITION, CRYSTAL EYES SCANNING THE HOTEL ROOM AS HE TOOK DEEP BREATHS. He frowns, recalling the dream vividly, his mind raced with thoughts, doubts, and questions. He removes the bed covers off his legs and swings them to the side, his feet came in contact with the cool floor tiles, elbows resting on his knees and hands holding his throbbing head.

"A vision...?" Kalum mumbles to himself in disbelief, he leans back and his arms fall limp, he pushes himself up from the bed out of frustration and begins to pace. "A vision!? After all this time, not a single hello, but he sends me visions of the stones. Chef kisses to his parenting skills."

His angry crystal eyes darted furiously from across the room, harsh words falling on the deaf ears of the night. Kalum Tiberius snatched a white muscle shirt and put it on while making his way to the small balcony of his room, he opened the double doors and a cool breeze swooped in and kissed his exposed skin. The eldest son of Horus closed his eyes and took a deep breath of cool London air, it filled his nostrils and all signs of stress and anger slowly vanished before reopening his eyes and blinking at the dawn sky.

He leaned over the railings of the balcony, his eyes scan the quiet and sleeping city before they were back glancing at the sky. There was a vexed feeling cooking inside of Kalum's chest, he felt mad and resentful toward his kind, even with Ma'at. The reason why he was in London was because Amun-Ra had requested for Alora's presence at the Eternal Temple, Kalum couldn't believe he was still in exile, he had learned his lesson long ago. Even the Norse were much more forgiving than the Egyptians, after all they were known to be arrogant and ruthless, if you brought shame to your family the punishment was twice as condemning.