𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

STARBORN: XXXIIDEMENTIA

STARBORN: XXXII –DEMENTIA

2000

PUENTE ANTIGUO, NM

Thor makes his way out of the local diner with big strides before standing in the middle of the Street, he studies the position of the sun, gauging his bearings. Jane runs up to Thor, her hazel eyes staring at him with questions while he looks at them all.

"Where are you going?" Alora asks him, curious to know if there really is a connection between the two or if she was just crazy. "To get that hammer?"

"What is rightfully mine." Thor says with a contagious smile.

Jane sigh, the petite scientist only ever wanting answers. "Why? You heard the man, that's governments property now."

"You're losing your time, pal." Dr. Selvig offers.

"I mean, what are you planning on doing? Waltz in like you own the damn place and just take it?" Darcy chuckles, her words intending to be fully sarcastic. "'Cause that would be ludicrous my friend, so why not forget about it and we'll get you another cup of coffee. Yes?"

Thor smiles, causing Darcy to smile as well, not realizing it was an apologetic one. "I appreciate the offer, Lady Darcy. But they have something that belongs to me, I cannot ignore that. Whether their goal is to comprehend its nature or not, this is beyond science, it's not meant for mortal minds."

"Ouch." Alora sasses.

"I do not mean to sound disrespectful by saying this, I am only being transparent with you." Thor tells her, Alora sigh before glancing around.

She could tell Jane was one beg away from following him in this mission, Darcy was just being Darcy, Dr. Selvig on the other hand seemed uncomfortable with this whole situation. Not trusting nor liking Thor at all, Alora felt conflicted, she was intrigued by him and not just by his looks. She was too infatuated with Christian to want to jeopardize her relationship, but she won't deny she feels a strange energetic pull toward him, similar to her powers with the sun.

"I appreciate the honesty." Alora said, giving him a nod. "So if we help you, what do we get out of this?"

Everybody stared at Thor expectantly. "All the answers you seek will be yours, once I reclaim Mjolnir."

Alora eyebrow shots up, recognizing the words immediately, trip down to memory lane. "Myeu-muh?" Darcy crunches her face in confusion as she stared at the others. "What's 'Myeu-muh?'"

Mjolnir. Alora could almost remember the texture of the ancient Egyptian book, with gold outlines and beautiful drawn illustrations, she could hear Kalum translating each paragraph before explaining it to her. Taking in a deep breath Alora ran a hand over her hair, wondering if Kalum knew about this man's arrival, for a strange reason Alora believed every nonsense that came out of his mouth. She believed it, because she studied it.

"Jane." Dr. Selvig cuts in, voice sharp. "A word."

Alora watches the two leave, she knew Dr. Selvig saw Jane as his own child and he had every reason to not trust in Thor unlike her. "He does not trust me."

Darcy let out a dry chuckle. "Yeah, you aren't exactly the sanest person in the world."

"Thank you." Thor smiles at Darcy who just stared at him in amusement, his azure eye met Alora's gray ones. "Forge from the center of the sun."

Alora frown, face contorting confusion. "I don't follow."

"The pendant." Thor gestures. "Comes from the Egyptian Temple, only true descendants or protégé wears them."

Alora's fingers curl around the pendant that means so much to her, brings comfort and warmth to her. "How do you know?"

Thor smiles at her. "I have a feeling I was not the first exiled prince that arrived to Earth."

Alora eyes held shock, both of them stare into each other's eyes, not in a romantic way but more in a knowing way. The blonde Stark felt shocked upon hearing those words, she knew someone like Darcy would think the man was just being delusional but Alora Stark had spent all her childhood and teenage years learning about the Divine fight the Egyptian Temple and the Norse Gods had. Thor wasn't crazy; he was telling the truth since the beginning.

Alora turn to the sound of footsteps, her face apologetic. "I'm sorry. I can't take you."

Thor smiles understandingly. "I understand." He stares at each one of them with a smile. "Then this is where we say goodbye."

Alora bites the inside of her cheek, feeling torn between following Thor or her friends. She needed a vehicle which only Jane had, the only alternative is going by foot and it's a long way from town.

"Jane Foster." Bows. "Erik Selvig." Bows. "Darcy Lewis." Bows. "Alora... farewell."

"Bye." Darcy says sadly.

Thor offers them one last smile, his eyes lingering on Alora before he turns and heads east. Dr. Selvig lets out a sigh of relief before ushering them towards the lab direction, Darcy was the first to leave but Alora and Jane linger back as they watch Thor walk down the street.

"Jane. Alora." Dr. Selvig calls, Jane began to walk with him.

"I'll be there in a minute; I just need to run an errand at Lolita's Internet Shop." Alora said in the most casual and convincing tone she could, Dr. Selvig nodded but Jane narrowed her eyes at her.

"Don't be late."

Alora nods before heading toward the internet shop, which was exactly in Thor's direction. The blonde Stark walked normally, not looking back or else they might suspect something which she didn't need. Her gray eyes spots Thor entering a Pet shop, narrowing her eyebrows in confusion she hurries to get to him.

"I need a horse." Thor requested.

Alora enters the shop, her eyes train on his blond hair. "Sorry, we don't sell horses. Just dogs, cats, birds."

"Then give me one of those, large enough to ride." The Pet store clerk stared at Thor in confusion, a look he receives a lot from mortals.

"There you are!" Alora interrupts, lacing her hands around his arm as she begins to pull him away. "Excuse my brother, he suffers from dementia."

"I am –." Alora digs her nails into his arm, silencing him.

The man nodded, offering an apologetic look. "I am so sorry."

"No worries, have a nice day."

As Alora dragged him out of the pet store, a familiar SUV pulls over in front of them. Jane Foster points and accusing finger at Alora who just smiled sheepishly at the scientist. "I knew you weren't going to Lolita's."

"I regret nothing." Alora shrugs. "What changed your mind? Oh dear, did you sneak away?"

Jane motions them to get in. "I'll tell you on the way, now let's go before Erik sees us."

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

ScriveFiorella_ Note

OMG WE'RE ALMOST THERE
I just want to say that
Everything that happens
And doesn't is all part of an
Elaborated plot. Alora isn't just
A love interest, she's the Tony Stark
Or Tesseract of my Bellator series,
She's my heart.

Things will be slow, they literally
Live on different planets but I have
A plan. Trust me, its under control.

*nervous laugh*

Stay safe kiddos💕