𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

STARBORN: XXXVLET'S TALK

STARBORN: XXXV –LET'S TALK

2000

PUENTE ANTIGUO, NM

The inside of Machete's Bar was incredibly dim; the smell of cigarettes was prominent in the air of what seems to be a testosterone cave. Alora was still dressed in her filthy clothes, her long sleeve shirt was tied around her waist leaving her with the white tank top. Her hair was dirty and wrapped in a messy bun, her gray eyes stared at the lousy place with disgust. Alora Stark needed a drink which is why she decided to follow Erik and Thor into the bar, besides she felt safe knowing if she got carried away there would be someone watching over her. Kalum, of course, tagged along since he is keen on talking to Alora about what happened the night Obadiah died.

"There's a free booth over here." Erik gesture at two booths at the very end of the bar, Alora was the first to make her way toward it with a murderous look on her face.

Erik shared a glance with a sadden Kalum, the old friend placed a reassuring hand on his friend and gave it a squeeze. "You gotta fix this Kalum, I've got no clue what you did but she seems pretty upset."

"Is this some sort of festive quarters?" Thor question as his azure eyes took in the oddly familiar environment.

"More like a playground of sorrows and misery, for big men like us." Erik shrugs.

Kalum turn to face Thor Odinson, he straightens his back before offering him a hand in which Thor shook. "Thor Odinson, you've grown."

Erik glance between them with a suspicious expression. "Karim Son of Horus." They let go of their hands. "So here's where you've been in hiding."

Kalum took in a deep breath before letting it out, his eyes glancing around the bar before meeting his azure eyes. "Well when you're exile you don't really have a say where you end up."

Thor's face falls before nodding somberly. "I understand want you mean."

Alora watches them interact from afar, her line of sight was interrupted by a waitress who brought her beer. The blonde Stark thank the lady before quickly taking a full swing of the beer, grimacing at the bitter aftertaste the beer left in her mouth. She stared at the beer as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, her eyebrows were furrow in deep concentration even if her mind was in blank. Thor's eyes wander to the lonely blonde woman, his instinct allow him to easily spot men eyeing her with interest and mischief in their eyes.

"We should probably go take a seat." Thor suggested, Kalum and Erik nodding in agreement as the trio made their way to the empty booths.

Alora turn to see them, her eyes making eye contact with a concern Thor before he quickly took a seat on the booth in front of her along with Erik. Which left her alone with Kalum Tiberius who took a seat in front of her, he placed his military baseball cap on the desk before calling the nearest waitress.