𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔- 𝙏𝙒𝙊

STARBORN: XXIIFLAWS

STARBORN: XXII –FLAWS

2000

GULMIRA, AF

The night was pitch black, starless, a military Humvee made its way through the hot zone without any difficulty. The village of Gulmira was dead silent, without a soul on the streets, the desolated village would pass of as a ghost town but nobody would care enough to even think of it. The Humvee transported an important asset of the Ten Rings, the man that had made a deal with the devil or maybe it was the other way around. Upon arriving, the Humvee station itself in front of the small camp of the Ten Rings, Obadiah Stane exit the car wearing his famous three-piece suit and Oxford shoes.

The first thing the current Stark Industries CEO notice was the lack of soldiers guarding the tent. They were all wearing bandages in different parts of their bodies, Obadiah found himself impressed by the works of Tony Stark. Stane nodded at his military squad, a silent indication to wait for his signal, from the tent emerge the man who had failed to do as told. "Welcome."

Obadiah gave him a curt nod before following him inside the tent, Raza took a seat on his old chair where the light allowed Obadiah to see his scarred face. "Did I come at a bad moment?"

Raza offered him a dark smirk before gesturing to his face. "Compliments of Tony Stark." Obadiah raised an eyebrow. "He came to finish what we started."

"What was meant for you to end." Obadiah stated. "If you'd killed him when you were supposed to, you'd still have a face... and men."

Obadiah threw a glance outside of the tent before fixing his tie and meeting Raza's dark stare. "You paid us trinkets to kill a prince." Raza narrowed his eyes while rubbing his ring finger subconsciously. "An insult, to me and the man whose ring I wear."

Running out of patience Obadiah said. "I think it's best we don't get him involved in this. I've come a long way to see this weapon, show me."

Raza stood up from his seat, slowly making his way to the back of the tent where something was hidden below a piece of cloth. Obadiah followed him, taking small steps as Raza snatch the blanket off revealing a suit armor, poorly put together by strings. Raza step away and made his way to his seat while Obadiah circle the armor, taking in Tony Stark creation with pieces of metal he must've took from his own weapons.

"His escape bore unexpected fruit." His brown eyes stare at the suit armor as memories of the recent attack in Gulmira flashed through his mind.

"So this is how he did it."

Raza stare at Obadiah. "In war, one soldier can only do so much, but an army of enhanced super beings can end all wars." Obadiah walked away from the metal suit as he approached Raza with an arc eyebrow. "Stark didn't escape alone, Alora Stark set my camp on fire before she collapsed then came a warrior angel and took out all my men. Brute force won't get you what you want."