𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

STARBORN: XIIFUN-VEE

STARBORN: XII –FUN-VEE

2000

SIANCONG, AF

The hum-vee military vehicles moves smoothly across the dirt, bouncing every now and then, Tony sits on the right side of the vehicle with a drink in his hand. The vodka sways from left to right as the vehicles bumps into rocks or falls into a pothole. But there's something unusual in that vehicle, there's silence. Too much silence for Tony Stark to even bare living in, the multi-billionaire ventures a glance around him and sees the three airmen stiff and quiet.

They had battle-worn faces, making them look tough and scary but Stark knew better than that. He was never one to let himself be intimidated, he learned that from his good old man back in his youth.

With an eye roll the party animal opens his mouth and sarcastically remarks, "Oh, I get it. You guys aren't allowed to talk. Is that it? Are you not allowed to talk?"

Tony's brown eyes dart from airman to airman until the one sitting beside him grins at the floor, his hands fidgeting with his watch. "No. We're allowed to talk."

Tony raises his eyebrows and nods slowly with realization, "Oh. I see. So it's personal."

"I think they're intimidated." Tony eyes dart to the driver and his eyes widen in surprise, not striking the airman as a woman but life is just full of surprises.

"Good God, you're a woman." The Airmen compress a laugh, the tense and quiet atmosphere slowly vanishing as Tony carries on talking. "I, honestly, I couldn't have called that."

After what he said the vehicle falls in silence for a moment before Tony decides to babble a little longer. "I would apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I saw you as a soldier first."

The airman beside Tony slowly raises his hand like an elementary kid which caught Tony by surprise, it's not any day you see an adult raises his hand to talk or at least that was never the case for Stark. "I have a question, sir."

Tony nods his head, allowing him to continue. "Please."

"Is it true you're twelve for twelve with last year's Maxim cover girls?"

Tony lets out a sigh as he pulls on a thinking face, he squinted one eye slightly as he was mentally trying to pin point something he couldn't really remember but he was all for the show.

"Excellent question." Tony comments and the soldier shift in his position so he could pay attention to what he had to say. "Yes and no. March and I had a schedule conflict but, thankfully, the Christmas cover was twins. Anyone else?" Tony look at the other two and points a finger to another airman with a raised hand. "You, with the hand up."

"It's a little embarrassing." The airman shy's away but one thing you learn about Tony Stark, and that's that he never allows you to stay in your comfort zone. When you're around Stark all you want to do is lash out and act like nobody's watching.

Sometimes his presence can be intimidating for some people but most people enjoy themselves with the older Stark. "Join the club."

Tony raises his glass up, the Airman looks at him and sigh. "Can I take a picture with you?"

"Are you aware that Native Americans believe photographs steal a little piece of your soul?" The Airman blink at him and Tony shrugs carelessly. "Not to worry, mine's long gone. Fire away."

The airman hands the small SONY camara to his partner and leans close to Tony, he poses with a peace sign but before they can take the picture Tony jokes about his peace sign.

"No gang signs for the picture." The airman immediately complies and Tony chuckles. "I'm just kidding bring the peace sign up. Hell yeah who doesn't like peace."

As Tony copy's the airman pose, the other man snaps the picture and as in cue a massive explosion flips the vehicle in front of them, the airman steps on the breaks and the vehicle slides to a stop. Tony eyes are wide as another explosion rattles the vehicle they are in, the airmen's quickly gather their weapon and they jump into action. The last to exit looks at Tony sternly, "Stay here! Don't leave the vehicle until we get back!"

The soldier slams the door close and then gunfire is heard from all directions, Tony Stark ducks behind the seat in front of him, the closeness of the gunfire unsettles him. The screams of men in pain and the continuing crossfire caused Tony Stark to do what any other human would do.

Run.

He jumped out of the vehicle, keeping his body low, he sneaked behind the vehicles that had stopped near his and made a run to hide behind a huge sedimentary rock, the sound of bullets piercing the rock caused him to drop harshly on the ground and cover his head.

When bullets stopped piercing the rock Tony slowly lift his head up and flinched when he saw a soldier stumbling backwards before falling to the ground, dead. Tony stare at the open eyes of the soldier while blood ooze from the wounds on his face, unable to breath Tony search for something until he spotted an M-16 inches away from the body. Tony snapped out of his trance and without thinking he dashed forward and grabbed it when he felt the hot metal burn his palms he dropped it immediately.

Another round of bullets was aim at him but they all missed the target, Tony runs and hide behind the rock once again and decided to stay there until the crossfire was over. But the attack didn't end there, Tony turn slowly around while still pressing his body to the rock, he slowly peak over the outline of the rock to see nobody. Not even Rhodey nor the soldiers that were supposed to protect him, he let out a panic gasp knowing fully well he was alone without protection. A feeling of dread filled his body to the brim, his eyes scanned the place, desperate to find something or someone that could help him get away from here.

My phone, Tony Stark thought as he patted his pockets until he felt the solid material of the phone and pulled it out before quickly searching for Rhodes contact only to be interrupted by the sound of something launching.

Tony Stark was about to get a taste of his own medicine, his eyes widen as he saw something setting off in the distance and aimed at his direction. The genius billionaire let out a panic yell as he crouches down, the sound of something hitting the sand made him look only to find one of his inventions. Tony stare at it confuse, thinking how those attackers got hold of one of his weapons that were specifically build for the US government.

But then he remembered what it did and he scrambled away from it but it was too late, the RPG detonates which blows Tony on the ground. His ears ring from the loud explosion and he quickly rip apart his shirt revealing his body armor but due to his proximity to the RPG he manages to still get hit by it. Blood started to ooze from his chest and Tony drops his head to the ground, feeling how he's slowly falling unconscious with one thought remaining on his mind.

I'm dead.

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

ScriveFiorella_ Note

Early events before
The whole kidnapping
Happened.

Idk if you guys have heard
Of a series called My Brilliant
Friend? Its so cool, I am in love
With that series, its Italian btw.
Who doesn't love Italian? I wanna
Learn their language, anyway
Y'all should watch it. There's a
Web site called Myflixer and they
Have a bunch of series, no kidding.

The series is basically of two
Girl friends, Lila and Lenù, their
Friendship is kind of weird since
It kind of looks like they're in
Constant competition of who's
Smarter. But they can't live without
The other, but their stories and
Adventures are great. I highly
Recomend it.

Stay safe kiddos💕