𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙄𝙓

STARBORN: XXXVIBEDTIME STORY

STARBORN: XXXVI –BEDTIME STORY

2000

PUENTE ANTIGUO, NM

The streets were quiet, not a soul wander around the empty streets with the exception of Thor, Alora, Kalum, and Selvig. Alora stared with amusement at Dr. Selvig and Thor as they sang a song, words blurring together from the effect of the alcohol. Kalum chuckled at the sight, he along with Alora walked behind them as they all made their way toward Jane's trailer to drop off Dr. Selvig.

Alora took in a deep breath as she appreciates the serene environment, for the first time Alora was able to feel whole again, she was clearly devastated by Kalum's betrayal. She missed her best friend dearly but her ego and her childish feelings unable her from taking proper action and fixing it, she's glad Kalum knew her well and came to find her.

"By the way, how did you know I was here?" Alora broke the comfortable silence, Thor and Selvig's singing fading a little as her attention was now set on her friend.

Kalum stuffed his hands on his jacket pockets, casually kicking a pebble before jerking his chin on Erik's direction. "He called, I answered."

Alora arc an eyebrow, tone unbelieving. "You guys know each other?"

"Yep." Kalum nodded, crystal eyes clouded by memories. "When I first came to Earth I was brought by the Spectrum bridge; the Norse refer to it as the Bifrost." Alora's eyes widen in recognition. "I landed pretty harshly, I was unconscious by the time Erik and Ken Foster found me—."

Alora placed a hand on his chest, stopping him from continuing. "Wait, wait, Ken Foster as in Jane's father?"

Kalum nodded, Alora was mind-blown by this newly found information. "They were scouting the area, here in Puente Antiguo. Ken Foster had pick up some rare astronomical activity before the Spectrum Bridge spit me out, they witness everything."

Alora blinked, her eyes drifting to Thor as he kept doing silly things along with a drunk Erik. The town was already behind them, Jane's trailer was seemingly far away from the town since she loved staring at the sky and seeing the stars.

"Wow, how come we never talked about this?" Alora wonder, her eyes questioning her old friend.

Kalum shrugged, "You never asked."

Rolling her eyes Alora motion him to go on. "What happen next?"

"Well..." Kalum sigh, reminiscing the events that happened over 58 years ago. "I remember not knowing where I was or who I was, Dr. Foster told me I must've hit my head pretty bad giving me temporal amnesia. So instead of handing me over to the government or Area 51, they took care of me and they showed me how to live a life as a regular human being."