1- Break The Ice

(Season 9 x1)

Sam starts to collapse between Calliope and Dean as they had watched the angels fall. "Sam? Sam?" Calliope says as she tries to shake him awake. "Come on Sam, I just got back here, I can't lose you" she says to him.

"Come on Sammy, stay with me" Dean says to his brother as they get Sam in the back seat of the Impala. The two of them rush to the front of the Impala, and Dean speeds away, burning rubber as he tries to get to the nearest hospital.

"What...what happened?" Calliope asks Dean.
"Oh, so, so, so, much" Dean tells her, "How? How are you even here?" he asks her.
"Naomi appeared in my Heaven, telling me that if I didn't come with here, I would be trapped there, and possible be targeted by Metatron. Since I am, I guess was considered royalty being Gabriel's daughter even without my grace." She explains to him.

"Did you see...did you see Bobby up there?" he then asks her.

"Yeah...yeah I was able to go between his Heaven and mine" Calliope says to Dean, "Umm...there's something else Dean, I uhh..I saw your mom" she then says to him, and he just stays silent as she continues rushing to the hospital. "She...she's doing good up there, and umm there's something she told me, she knew my mom Dean, she knew her from her family hunting days, and she also said that we knew each other when we here little, before you lost her. That they all called me your guardian angel, because even as kids I tried keeping you from doing stupid things" Calliope tells him.

"What? Wait....what?" Dean says confused to her.

"I..uh..I decided to take a stroll around Heaven, and I came across her name and decided to see the woman that raised the man I loved. She thought I was my mother, I was surprised by it Dean. I never remembered any of that. I mean there's a little part of me that remembers stopping a little boy from jumping off a very high swing. How...how did we not know that was each other" Calliope says.

"Well, we were little kids right, I don't have the best memories from that time" Dean says as he pulls the car up to a hospital and they get help for Sam.

Calliope and Dean stand in the hospital room that Sam was in, looking at the scans that the doctors had done on him. Calliope places a hand on Dean's arm, letting him know she was there for him, as he tries to understand what has happened to his brother.

"The MRI shows massive internal burns affecting many of the major organs. Oxygen to the brain had been severely deprived" the doctor says as Dean walks toward his brother, and Calliope lets go of him. "The coma is the result of the body doing everything in it's limited power to protect itself from further harm" the doctor goes on to tell Dean.

"So, what's supposed to happen?" Dean asks the doctor.

"If your brother continues on this trajectory, the machines might keep him alive, but..." the doctor says.
"He'll be dead" Dean quickly says.

"Technically, yes, I'm afraid so." The doctor informs Dean.
"So,there's...there's no recovering. I mean, there's no bounce-back, there's no nothin'?" Dean asks.

"I'm afraid that's in God's hands now" the doctor remarks.
"You're a doctor. You're a medical professional. You're trying to tell me that my brother's life is in God's hands? What is that, supposed to be a comfort?" Dean starts shouting.

"Mr. Doherty......" the doctor starts saying.
"No, God has nothing to do with this equation at all!" Dean yells.
"I didn't mean.." the doctor starts to say.
"That's not good enough!" he yells, as he then walks out of the room.

"I'm sorry my uh, my husband has a hard time with the word God" Calliope then says to the doctor.
"I understand" he says as he then leaves the room.
Calliope then sits down beside Sam, and takes his hand in hers, "Hey Sammy, come back to us, I mean I just got back here, and I can't lose my best friend, Dean can't lose his brother, not again. He won't be able to live Sammy, without you Dean won't be whole" she says to him. Calliope sits there worried about Sam and about Dean when the door in the room then shuts and Calliope sees Dean standing there.