5- Night Moves

Season 11 x 4 (Baby's POV)

Dean and Calliope were down in the garage washing Baby, "This has to be a fantasy of yours" Calliope says as she grabs a sponge to help wash the front of the car.
"If you change into a tiny bathing suit, then my real fantasy comes true" he smiles at her, as they hear the garage door open, and Sam comes in.

"Hey" Sam says to them

"Hey" Dean replies.
"Dude, what's up with the shorts?" Sam asks him.
"It's a free bunker" Dean replies to him.
"They make him look sexy" Calliope smiles, and Sam just scoffs at them as he picks up a sponge to help.

"Did you find anything?" Dean then asks his brother

"Uh.. not on The Darkness, no" he tells Dean.
"What about on Metatron?" Calliope asks.
"Still in the wind. No leads" Sam tells them as he washes off the side of the Impala he was standing by.

"Great. So, we have an ancient evil out there somewhere, just getting stronger by the day" Dean says.
"Well, Cass is getting better, so there's that" Calliope says to him, "he still wants to fix you" she adds.
"I'm fine, fine 100 percent, plus you already helped with that" he says to her.
"Guys, too much info" Sam remarks.

"Okay, well Cass is still not one-hundred precent, he still needs more time to heal. I already healed him once, but the affects from the spell, he wants to heal on his own" she says to the boys.
"Well, guess he's got nothing to do but get better" Dean says as all three of them continue to wash the car. "I don't know about you two, but I've got some serious cabin fever. I've washed every car in here twice" Dean says.

"Well, I may have found us a case. I mean it's thin" Sam says.
"Hey, thin works, tell me on the way" Dean says as he grabs the house and washes the soap off.

Night had fallen and it was pouring down rain, "Figures" Dean says. "All right, let's hear it. What do you got?" he asks Sam.
"Okay, uh, Quaker Valley, Oregon town outside of Eugene. Dwayne Markham, the local sheriff, was found in the woods a couple days ago.  His body was mauled, so they chalked it up to an animal attack,  but I'm thinking-" "Werewolf" Calliope and Dean both say cutting Sam off.