21- Kill the Internet

The three hunters head to the cafeteria, and Dean gets a tray full of food, as Sam and Calliope sit at a table, Sam wanting to go through Julie's laptop. Sam starts to go through the laptop as Dean comes over setting the tray down on the table, "All right, ahem. A café au lait for the lady" he says handing Sam a coffee, "and for me..."

"A heart attack" Sam says to him

Dean laughs, "This is unreal. Look at this. I got Italian, I got Chinese. Serve yourself fro-yo. College is better then Vegas" he says to them.
"You better share" Calliope says as she goes to take a bite of his fro-yo and he glares at her, "or not" she says.

"No, no you can have some" he tells her. "What do you got?" he then says looking at Sam.
"Unfortunately, a lot of nada....I hit up Julie's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instachat, Snapchat, AIM. Nothing but posts on R.U.S.H and Fifty Shades of Grey. The movie, not the book" Sam tells him.
"Yeah, I didn't get half of that" Dean comments as he continues eating.

"It doesn't matter. Now I'm going through her deleted files." Sam says.
"You can do that?" Dean asks him.
"Yeah" Sam tells him, "Nothing ever really gets deleted from the internet. You knew that right" Sam tells him, and Dean doesn't say anything. "Hey, this might be something" Sam suddenly says. "It's a deleted InstaChat from last night, right around time of death" Sam then says.

"With who?" Dean asks.
"With 'PrincessElsa8' look at this" he says turning the laptop around to show Dean and Calliope.

"'Liar' 'I know' 'You'll pay' This Princess Elsa's a bitch" Dean says reading the chat.
"What about this 810?" Calliope asks Sam.
"Eight-ten? Uh..." Sam turns the laptop back around, "Eight-ten, I don't know, maybe it's a date" he suggests.
"Maybe it's a time of day" Dean then says.
"Or a possible area code" Calliope then suggests.

"Uh, area code is for Southeast Michigan" Sam tells her, "You know what" he types on the laptop, "Here we go, there are three addresses in Spence that have 810 in them." He then says.
Dean looks down at the food, "I'll see if I can get this to go" he says getting up from the table.

The three of them go to check out the addresses, as Sam talks to the Detective about what they found, he hangs up the call and looks at Dean and Calliope. "So PrincessElsa8 is not some crazed cyber-killer. She's a third grader from Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin...who's obsessed with Frozen. And she was fast asleep when the InstaChat occurred" he explains to them.
"So, a hack job?" Dean asks.
"That's what I'm thinking" Sam says to him.

Calliope then spots a woman coming out of the one address that they were checking out, and she pats both brothers on the shoulder and points to the woman. They wait a moment before they all step out of the car, and start to follow the woman. They follow her down the street, when the see her stopping at a hydro pole, where a bunch of flowers were placed. They watch as she takes the flowers and tosses them in a garbage bag. Sam, Dean and Calliope all walk up to her, and reach for their badges and they take them out, "Excuse me ma'am" Sam says getting her attention and she looks at them and sees their badges. "May we, uh, ask what you're doing?" he then asks as they put their badges back.