28- Batman

In the morning Calliope wakes up to see that Dean was gone, and he was now laying back on the couch. He must have gone back there before Sam would wake up not wanting Sam to know that he had stayed in Calliope's bed. She gets up and starts to get dressed when Sam comes back into the motel.

"Go for a run?" she asks him.
"Breakfast" he says as he holds up a tray of coffee's and a take out bag.
"Thanks" she says as Dean then stirs awake.
"Mmm is that a greasy breakfast I smell" he says as he gets up. Just then Sam's cell starts to ring and he goes to answer it stepping away from the two of them.

"You could have stayed in my bed" Calliope says to Dean.
"I know, I just I thought I'd go back to the couch, so Sam didn't know" he tells her.
"It shouldn't matter about Sam, Dean, its okay that you came to bed." She tells him as they both start to eat some breakfast.

"Hey, we've got another murder" Sam comes back over and tells them.
"Great" Dean says.
"Fun, back to the monkey suit" Calliope sighs.

Calliope, Dean and Sam show up at the restaurant and enter, "Agents, thanks for coming" the officer says to them.
"What are these two crapshoots doing here?" Dean says when they see Harry and Ed in the restaurant.

"I figured it wouldn't hurt to go a little Medium, you know?" he says and the three of them look at the officer not impressed. "Uh... two counties over, folks were combing the place for a poor little dead boy back in August. Cops let a psychic do her thing. Shish, bang, boom.... Found a body a day later. " he explains.

"Ah, excuse me" Dean says walking away.
"Was there any security-cam footage?" Calliope then asks the officer.
"Uh, yeah, uh.." he starts to walk away, and Calliope nods at Sam to follow while she heads over to Dean, and starts to look around.

"Hey!" Dean says slapping Ed on the back side.
"Ah!" he shouts as they both get off the counter and see Dean.
"I thought I told you to beat it" Dean tells him.
"Oh, well, what are you gonna do? You gonna out me, 'agent'?" Harry says making quotation marks when he says agent.

"Okay, that's enough" Calliope steps in, "playing paparazzi at a crime scene, that is just depictable, and who does it really help besides yourselves?" she says to the men.
"The bloggers, Calliope, the believers." Harry says poking Dean, who gets pissed, "Everyone who needs just a little proof to know that Thinman is out there." He goes on to say.

"Wait, so you're saying there's a lot of folks online that are pretty die-hard about this thing?" Dean asks.
"Oh yeah" Ed says.
"Uh-huh" Dean then says, "You throw the right Tibetan symbol into the mix, you dumbasses ever thing the Thinman comes to like as a Tulpa?" Dean asks.

"Because thousands of people can agree that Thinman is any one thing?" Ed says to Dean, "the lore changes blog to blog. He's not a Tulpa" he goes on to say.
"Okay, all right. All right. Right here, right now , cut the crap. Do either of you actually know what Thinman is?" Dean then asks.

"No. We just play supernaturalists on TV." Ed says a little sarcastically.
"We have no idea what we're doing" Harry then sarcasitacally remarks.
"No" Ed says as they both then laugh.
"Of course we do" Harry says looking at Ed.

"Thinman is part man, part tree" Ed says looking into the camera Harry had.
"Some people believe that he emerged form the nightmare of an autistic boy whose goldfish came.." Harry starts to say into the camera.
"You two have absolutely no idea what Thinman is do you" Calliope says rolling her eyes and looking at Dean.

"Fellas, ma'am, you want to see this" the deputy then says. Harry and Ed, start to head over and Dean shoves them back as him and Calliope walk over.
"All right, check it out" Sam says to Dean and Calliope, and the deputy presses a button to show them the security footage. The watch as the 'Thinman' goes from the parking lot to inside the restaurant, and kills Trey the managers.