19- Allergic To Bees

Season 9 x 11

Dean sits in a bar drinking, as he watches a waitress walk by, and he for once doesn't check her out, "Don't you have a sweetheart somewhere" he then hears Crowley say and turns to see the Demon sitting beside him. Dean quickly reaches for the knife in his pocket, "At least buy me a drink first" Crowley says to him.
"I said the next time I see you...." Dean starts to say.

" Dean starts to say

"Dead. Yes, rings a bell, let's not swell on the past, shall we? This bar is a bust. That waitress is trouble with a capital VD, and your prey, Gadreel, has left the building. So it's time to move on to more pressing matters, like destroying Abaddon" he says to Dean.
"Yeah, good luck with that" Dean says to him, "The Knights of Hell aren't exactly the dying kind" he goes on to say.

"But there is something that can kill a Knight. The weapon that the archangels used to execute them. The First Blade" Crowley tells Dean.
Dean tightens his grip on the demon knife, "Never heard of it, can I kill you now?" he asks.
"I've been chasing that blade for decades" Crowley says and Dean places the knife on the bar, and takes a drink of his beer. "The closest I got to it was when one of my droogs, Smitty, got wind of a protégé demon of Abaddon's who claimed knowledge of the blade. Sadly before Smitty could nab the guy, a Hunter by the name of John Winchester nabbed the protégé." Crowley says and Dean puts the blade back into his pocket.  "I'm here to see if there's anything in the John Winchester Memorial Library that might lead us to the First Blade. To killing Abaddon." Crowley says to Dean.

"You want to hunt? With me?" Dean asks him.
"I do love a good buddy comedy" Crowley says. Dean thinks for a moment, before pulling his dad's journal out of his pocket and he starts to go through it.
"Oh, here it is" he says finding an entry, "Yeah, he picked up a protégé who had bones with Abaddon, but that's about all it says in here" Dean reads.

Crowley then reaches toward the journal and Dean pulls it away, "What do those numbers in the margins mean?" he asks Dean.
"None of your business" Dean says to him.
"You're gonna play hard to get? We have time for a montage?" Crowley says.
Dean looks at the numbers, "It's a code, one of my dad's storage lockers. He may have put something about the case there" he says closing the journal.

"And what does the 'T' next to the numbers mean?" Crowley asks.
"Not a clue" Dean tells him, clearly not wanting to tell the demon anymore as he puts the journal away.
"Fine. Let's go find daddy's man cave, then, shall we?" Crowley says.

"And how do I know this isn't a trap?" Dean asks.
"You don't" Crowley says sniffing the flower in his hand, "that's what makes it fun?" he says before getting up from the table. Dean thinks for a moment, before putting money on the table, and walking away after him.

Back at the bunker, Castiel sits at the table, having made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He looks at it unsure as he takes a bit, "Hey" he hears Sam saying as Sam comes into the bunker.
"Taste like .... Molecules" Castiel then says.
"What? What are you talking about?" Sam asks as he comes down the stairs.