10- Real Silver

Dean and Calliope meet up with Sam who show them Philips dead body, "The shifter's getting its jollies by impersonating dead people." Sam says to them.

"Yeah, first Bunny, then Lance, no Philip. Guess we can rule out 'the butler did it'" Dean says as they then leave the room.
"The creep just shed. Now it could be anybody. Even you two" Sam says looking at the two of them.

"Or even you" Calliope says to Sam, "we have to find some silver" she then adds.
"Oh, oh my god" they then hear Olivia gasp at seeing Philips dead body.

"He was like that when we found him" Dean says to her.
"Who did this?" she asks the three of them.
"We don't know yet, okay?" Sam says to her. "Now listen, calm down okay. I know you think he was working with ghosts, but there's something way worse going on here." Sam says.

"Worse than—What is going on?" she asks.
"You want to help, then help are you able to do that?" Calliope asks her, and she shakes her head at her, "Good now is there any silver in the house?" she asks her.

Oliva gets a box out and opens it up, "Why do you need the silverware?" she asks.
"For protection" Sam says as he then takes out a butter knife.
"Butter knives?" Oliva asks.
"Trust us, there's a method to our madness" Dean says.

"You wanna hold this?" Sam asks her and she takes it, and they see nothing happen. Sam picks up another knife, "Calliope" he says and she takes the knife and nothing happens.
Calliope then picks up a knife, "Dean?" she says and he takes it from her.

"All right, let's do this" Sam then says to them. They then split up, to go check the other members of the family trying to find the shapeshifter.

Dean and Calliope then head upstairs again, and enter a room, they look around and see nothing. They start to leave when they hear a door rattle. They turn back and head toward the walk in closet that was nearby, where they hear more noises. Dean sees a candlestick nearby and takes the candle out, and shrugs at Calliope. She then goes to one side of the closet, as he goes to the other, and reaching out, Calliope and Dean open the doors to the closet, and he raises the candlestick. Dean then lowers it as they see Dash and Amber all over each other.

"Really?" Calliope says to them.
"We can explain" Amber says.
"Let me guess. You two got bored last Christmas" Dean says to them.
"New Canaan clambake, actually. We were in line at the buffet. They ran out of steamers. One thing lead to another...and well" Dash tells them.

"But we didn't kill Stanton" Amber says.
"We may be guilty of cheating, but not murder" Dash says.
Dean then takes out the silver butter knives, "Touch these" he tells them.

"What? Why?" Dash asks.
"Do it or I go cards up on your whole clambake" Dean warns them. Dash and Amber look at one another before reaching out and touching the butter knives with the tip of their fingers and nothing happens.

"Did we pass?" Amber asks.
"Yeah" Calliope then says. "No need to worry, your secret is safe with us" she then says.
"Come on you two" Dean says having them follow him and Calliope out.

They enter the main room, where they see Beverly and Heddy all over Sam, "Should we come back when you're done?" Dean asks his brother.
"He's calling for me, Sorry" Sam says to the ladies as he gets up from the couch.
"And it's all going to hell, right here, right now" Dean says.

Sam comes over to them, "Apologies for interrupting" Calliope smiles at Sam.
He then shivers, "Ugh, Grey Garden's cleared" he tells them.
"Okay, well, so is Dash and Amber, they're a thing by the way. Yeah, WASPS" Dean tells him.

"So that's everyone" Sam then say.
"Not everyone, we forgot-" before Calliope could finish her sentence they hear Olivia scream.

They head to where the scream came from where they find the detective had been drowned in the toilet.