22- Freaky Stuff

Season 10 x 14

Dean, Calliope and Sam were on their way to a maximum-security prison that Sam and Calliope had found an odd thing had happened at. As they headed there, Dean was quizzing Sam on their way to the prison about his knowledge on serial killers and how many they had killed. "The Zodiac" Dean says to Sam.

"Seven victims" Sam says to him.
"Dahmer" Dean then says.
"Seventeen" Sam answers.
"That's some freaky stuff, man. It's a whole new side of you." Dean says to him.

"It's called true crime, Dean. It's a hobby" Sam says to him.
"No, bass-fishing, needlepoint, that's a happy, okay? Collecting serial-killer stats, that's. that is an illness" Dean says making Sam and Calliope both laugh. Dean pulls the car up to the prison, "Get your badge" he says to them, and they pass Dean their badges.

Dean presses the button on the entrance speaker, "State the nature of your visit" a voice comes over the speaker asking.
"From the office of the Inspector General" Dean flashes their badges, "Got an appointment with the warden" Dean says as he gives the badges back to Sam and Calliope.

"Thank You, Parking is to the left, look for visitor parking only" they are told as the gate is opened for them to enter.
"All right, so, what are the stats on this, uh, vanishing act here?" Dean asks as they wait for the gate to finish rolling open.

"Uh, Tommy Tolliver, he was convicted of six murders in 2009" Calliope tells him, "And those are just the ones that had stuck" she goes on to say.
"According to the news, he escaped from a locked cell on death row. This inexplicable Houdini-esque escape." Sam tells him as Dean drives through the opening and goes to park the car.

"So, what do we think? It's some sort of mas-murdering magician?" Dean asks them.
"A teleporting demon, or a who-knows-what that can walk through supermax walls. Could be in our wheelhouse" Sam says to Dean.
"Pfft, yeah, your wheelhouse" Dean says, "A hobby" he says and Sam just sighs.

Dean, Calliope, and Sam enter the prison and after speaking to who they needed to they are lead to the cell where the warden was. "Warden Skeefe?" Dean says to the man inside the cell.

He stands up to turn and look at them, "Uh, Inspectors Moore, Ranaldo and Gordon. We spoke on the phone" Sam says to the Warden.
"Yeah, Welcome to death row" he says to them, "Have a look" he offers and they step into the cell. "Bur good luck finding anything out of TDCJ compliance" he says to them, as he steps out. Dean pats Sam, motioning for him to follow the Warden, as he takes the EMF reader out of his pocket.

"So, why don't you tell me what happened?" Sam asks.
"The night Tolliver disappeared; out little ship was run as tight as ever. And I got documentation to prove it." The Warden tells Sam.
"You stand by what the press is saying? Locked cell, no security breach, no guard misconduct?" Sam asks.

"Which press?" the Warden says, "Mainstream media's calling for my head, said I was grossly incompetent." He adds as Dean and Calliope come back out not having found anything. "But the tabloids they're saying- "
"Saying it's magic" Calliope says to him., "That Tommy was able to pull off some dark miracle to escape. Are you saying that you believe that?" she asks him.
"I'm saying there was some kind of magician.... on the block last night, but it wasn't Tommy" he tells them.

The Warden takes them to watch the security footage from the night Tommy disappeared, "That's right before Tolliver vanished" The warden tells them as they watch all the lights in the area had flickered.
"A brownout?" Sam asks.
"That was my thought, but then...." He says as they see a figure appear on the screen walking down the hall.
"Is that a guard?" Calliope asks.

"Nope" the Warden says, "But I don't know who he is, how he got in, or how he and Tolliver got out." He continues to tell them.
"Can you zoom in on that?" Dean then asks, almost recognizing who it was they were seeing.