6- Home

Dean, Calliope and Sam stand there as Jesse returns the car, and the three of them get in it. Dean looking around for any damage, "strong work, Jessie, strong work" he says as he gives her a tip.

"Thanks" she smiles as she walks away.
"So, what's next?" Dean asks as he drives the Impala away.
"I want, uh, to talk to the sheriff's widow" Sam says as he picks up the file, "Lilly Markham, maybe she knows something about why her husband was out in the woods in the first place" he goes on to say.

"All right, well, I'll drop you off. I wanna go back to the woods where they found the body. Something wasn't right about those crime scene photos" Dean tells his brother.
"Guessing you going with Dean" Sam asks Calliope.
"Don't I always, you get into any trouble you know the drill" she smiles at him.

Calliope and Dean stood by where the sheriff had been found, when they hear a cell phone ringing in the car. They walk back over to the Impala and Dean leans in and grab it, and he takes a seat in the Impala, and Calliope stands by the door. Dean looks at the phone and sees that it's Castiel calling, and he hits the speaker and answers the call, "Cass you okay?" he says.

"I'm mostly confused. I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new" he answers Dean.
"Step away from the Netflix" Dean tells him.
"Sorry" he apologizes.

"It's okay. We've all had a binge. You find anything in the lore?" Dean asks.
"Well, there is a creature that feeds on hearts and blood" Castiel explains to them.
"A were-pire, you might say?" Dean smiles and Calliope just rolls her eyes at him. "Come on, I know you wanna say it" he adds.

"In the lore, it's referred to as a Whisper" Castiel tells him.
"That's lame" Daen remarks.
"Silver will kill it, but you may want to decapitate it just to be sure" Castiel says to them.

"Sounds good, Dean and I are at the crime scene now, it was clearly staged. The body had been dragged and there was no sign of a struggle" Calliope tells him.

"Body was moved there to look more like an animal attack" Castiel says.

"Yeah, maybe. It was pretty sloppy, though. You uh,..."they both spot the deputy's car pulling up behind them. "What else you got on these things?" Dean asks.

"Listen to this, Whispers have a fascinating history—" "Hang on" Dean interrupts Castiel, and puts the phone down. "Actually they were once believed to be in the bloodline of werewolves, but in fact they are more similar to demons." Castiel continues talking as Dean and Calliope greet the deputy, "They, uh... they got their nicknames form how quiet their attacks are. Because of their stealthness, they've, uh, lived on the fringes for centuries. Although there are several that were hunted and killed during the Salem witch" as Castiel keeps talking Dean and Calliope are explaining to the deputy their thoughts on what happened to the Sheriff.

"Wait a minute. Okay, according to this, Whispers only feed during a solar eclipse. Uh, so, Dean, Calliope, I...I don't believe what you're hunting is a Whisper. Must be another creature of some kind" he says as the Deputy attacks Dean, but Calliope uses her powers to knock the deputy off Dean. "Okay, I'll say it, maybe it is your so-called Were-pire. But to be honest, I have never heard of a creature with that name" Castiel says as the deputy had gotten up and went for another attack and Dean shoves him away, and he crashes into the open car door, and it shuts. "Dean, Calliope what is that?" Castiel asks having heard the noise. As Dean and the deputy scuffle, Calliope manages to get her gun out, and she shoots the deputy right in the chest. "Dean, Dean, Calliope, are you all right? I hear gunshots. Calliope! Dean!" Castiel continues to shout as Dean opens the car door, and sits back down.